Any Jordan VII Olympic apparel?

^^^they made 2 like that, they just sold out faster. And most of the olympic vii apparel that came out when these released was carmelo gear because it was carmelos first olympics. nothing speacial.
GET AT ME- ezian23@yahoo.com

If I had those VII's, I'd prolly buy this.
sidelineapparel_1966_53459226
Save 20% on Orders over $200 from SidelineApparel.comGet 10% back on your Sideline Apparel purchases by clicking here.My Collection

i have the olympics and the white jersey or even blue dream team jersey look great

i have the white one looks great
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

P0062522.jpg
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

i just bought those shorts that dude above posted. oly's have been kinda hard to match. they don't see too much wear
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3; Gotta love that Peanut Butter Interior​

Now the Vick jersey is even funnier because of everything going on. :lol:
laugh.gif

I swear, dude got demolished for suggesting that. :rofl:
roll.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

www.sidelineapparel.com/m...rtepl.html
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

here is a pic of what i like to roc

"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Been lookin for a reason to rock my pairs....can't find anything.....wish I could fint a track jacket or something....does anyone kno a place online where they still sell the usa basketball fitted?
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

airjordanvii02ad7.jpg
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

^^^
Has it really been that long since the brand put out decent clothing? :\
ohwell.gif

That shirt is nice and those shorts are really nice...
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Back
Top Bottom