any KANSAS love 4 foams ?!?!

Anyone know anywhere that got these... or at least have confirmation on a store getting them or not?

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU

not many ppl in kc collect foams. sorry!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

harold pener at the landing mall got them in on thursday. they look really fresh :pimp:
pimp.gif
. too bad they cost $199.95 though, so i'm gonna pass.

You got the phone # for that spot bro... and do you know if they take phone orders and ship>
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn, pactiger03, justo27

KICKS FOR SALE - $110 Shipped AM 95's Neon Sz's 8 & 8.5 & 97's Sz 9.5 & 10.5 - DS
HIT ME UP @ SEANPRICE2345@YAHOO.COM

the number is 816 860 3310. and i am pretty sure they dont ship, be prepared to deal with people who dont know anything except for this guy in footwear who is cool

Got 'em today!!!! Just wanted to say thanks to blazersin2k3... had you not replied and given me the heads up on the Landing Mall Pener's I woulda missed out for sure. I kept trying the Pener's in KCK (Indian Springs Mall) and they just kept saying "NO." Thanks again for lookin out.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU

Back
Top Bottom