Any Kombucha Drinkers Out There?

If you drink kombucha and are interested/willing to answer some questions for me for a school project please hit me with a PM.  It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Only a few questions. Thanks for your help. 

man. i bought some at one of the "natural" food stores here. i forced myself to drink as much as i could and got 3/4 of the way until i tapped out. horrible stuff. it was the one in the bottle that said multi green. 

I've been on edge ever since they've taken kombucha off the shelves.

Last edited:
kombucha is like a herbal drink 

filled with microbacteria

its kinda like beer

they sell it at whole foods

Last edited:
Yeah. It's def an acquired taste. I like them all though. The ginger is the best.

tried it, not for me.. i was focusing on what i was drinking vs actually enjoying it.. maybe you can suggest some that i could look into.. but i'll give it one more shot and thats all

tried it, not for me.. i was focusing on what i was drinking vs actually enjoying it.. maybe you can suggest some that i could look into.. but i'll give it one more shot and thats all

I get gt's brand if I get it. Out of all their flavors mango, gingerade, and trilogy are my favorite. You might not like it though regardless. Same reason people don't like beer. You're drinking fermented funk. :lol:

think I tried one flavor recently, it was good. I want to try it a few more times but whenever I see it in store @ $2.80-3... :x

I get 60oz of Naked juice for $6 at costco :lol:

Back
Top Bottom