Any Louis Vuitton Experts here on NT?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by King Au

if you're gonna order louis vuitton, just get it from the louis vuiton store and you won't have any problems dude. if you want to act like you can afford it, don't go looking for a bargain.

You can say the same thing about buying shoes on eBay.
basically.

if da only way you can tell a LV belt is real is by da ACCESSORY BAG it comes in....well then..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Im sure someone in here could post a pair of jordans that are difficult to authenticate.

And I bet one of the most obvious signs would be the box.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

moral of this post is = fakes and real LV are indistinguishable at this point. 

This. Wouldnt feel right breaking all that bread on the authentic when the knockoff is identical
i dont agree with this post at all, i can spot fake lv from a mile away, maybe not so easy to tell in some random pictures but fakes are fakes, there is no substitute or faking the leather, fabric, stitching, quality of lv

lol..why people in this thread leaving fake comments when they really have no idea..

one dude posed the only serious argument which was the font on the bag might..might be suspect..and im not even sure about that, i would need to see more pics, could just be the angle..i spent more on louis last year than most these cats make in a year, i know the product, been wearing long before u heard about it by your fav lil rapper..

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

if you're gonna order louis vuitton, just get it from the louis vuiton store and you won't have any problems dude. if you want to act like you can afford it, don't go looking for a bargain.

You can say the same thing about buying shoes on eBay.
basically.

if da only way you can tell a LV belt is real is by da ACCESSORY BAG it comes in....well then..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Im sure someone in here could post a pair of jordans that are difficult to authenticate.

And I bet one of the most obvious signs would be the box.
naw, i've yet to come across a pair of jordans i couldn't tell they were fake...i've gone to da LV store and i've seen da stuff spewed in chinatown....da asians

have caught up.

This is the best i can do to help man, it's my belt it's legit, I bought from the LV store in montreal about 9 months ago.  I've scratched the buckle quite a bit but its a solid belt, the leathers high quality.
c4c35608404e8f421382b69b2ac5079c913f972_r.jpg

If the seller's legit i'm sure he'll still have the receipt as well so get a tagged pic of that.  the LV receipts are like a huge piece of paper

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

i spent more on louis last year than most these cats make in a year, i know the product, been wearing long before u heard about it by your fav lil rapper..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the best i can do to help man, it's my belt it's legit, I bought from the LV store in montreal about 9 months ago.  I've scratched the buckle quite a bit but its a solid belt, the leathers high quality.

If the seller's legit i'm sure he'll still have the receipt as well so get a tagged pic of that.  the LV receipts are like a huge piece of paper

Yup, you get a pamphlet and all when you cop from the store... OP I suggest you just try and cop from a LV store if you can. I wouldn't try to find bargains on high end stuff unless I was 1000000% sure it was legit. You might have to pay like $125 more but you damn near get a lifetime warranty on your purchase against defects on all LV stuff.

The receipt should let you know the deal.

fake...

1. there is no space between the letters and numbers on the serial number. on the authentic it is all as one (CA5100, for example) not LB 0097

(on the authentic: there are 2 different serial numbers on the belt: one near the buckle (above the size) and the other serial number is about an inch away from the last hole- there are no spaces between the letters and numbers[one letter and four numbers near the buckle] [two letters and four numbers near the last hole])

2. font and imprint are different and it's because of the material they used. it looks like soft pleather. on the authentic LV belt, the leather is hard and flat so the font and imprint are clean. the font is also too big on the fake LV belt. the alignment of "LOUIS VUITTON, PARIS, made in Spain" is off and too large...

3. the stitching looks loose and like its about to come off. on the authentic, it is tightly sewn.

but i'm just judging off the grainy pictures.

look at the feedback, if the seller has any, and judge from the history of the products he sold. if the price is too good to be true, it probably is..too good to be true. you can't make a 100% safe transaction online because there are too many variables. for all we know, the seller could have bought a real LV belt, take high quality pics and include a receipt...with a fake belt.

i wouldve just bought from the store for piece of mind. if you're buying high end accessories like that...it has to compliment what you wear. not to attack the op, but you think people gonna think its real if youre rocking lee dungarees, beat up k swisses, and a pale yellow undershirt (that was white when you bought it new?)

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I'd just buy it new
laugh.gif

I mean a used belt?

A belt?

c'mon son.
dude so desperate to have a name brand on SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

If you going to stunt atleast buy the thing new from the LV store...... who buys a used high designer belt 
tired.gif

just buy from the LV store, if you don't have the bread there's always next month's paycheck champ
grin.gif

As others have said just go to the LV store and buy the real thing.  Nothing better than knowing what you got is real.

I copped mine from the LV store and my patterning is the same as this one, but not the one that OP posted.

Back
Top Bottom