Any love for Stephanie Mcmahon ??? VOL. WWE PICS

billy hoyle

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2010
shes bad, i always had a crush on here. hvent watched wrestling in years though, what she look like now?

Joined Sep 28, 2004
what is she up to ? she was the elite WWF/WWE female. all the others just didnt have what she had.

steve212

Banned
Joined Jan 28, 2010
None. Especially now that she's had two kids already. She's knocked up again. She has no cake at all.

Joined Aug 8, 2009
she always looked good IMO
but you know...i doubt she's a regular with WWE anymore so she prolly let herself go slightly

Joined Sep 1, 2009
Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

shes bad, i always had a crush on here. hvent watched wrestling in years though, what she look like now?

but on the real.. the PPV were her **** popped out for a full 2 min...
i was 13. and i was recording. we know what happened after.

triple H had her in the pedigree and she couldnt get out to put them back in. he held her there talkin $$$ to the crowd lol.

damn... i really forgot about her. of the white female celebs that i love she's probally 3rd.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I always wanted to smash.

I felt pretty disgusted when I found out she was actually married to and popping out babies for Triple H. Where does the fiction end and reality begin?

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by Goldmember

I remember her flashing those tittays while being pedigree'd..
 when was this? i stopped watching wwf after the invasion storyline

ive always had a thing for steph mc...especially after she became a heel

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now