Any Motorcyclist on NT vol. Do all y'all do this?!

eek.gif
eek.gif

Motorcyclist Races Through City Traffic - Watch more Funny Videos

I use to love riding like that, thru cars n $%^! alot of fun , made me feel like god ! ......... On GTA of course
smile.gif

I use to love riding like that, thru cars n $%^! alot of fun , made me feel like god ! ......... On GTA of course
smile.gif

he is an idiot. i understand poppin wheelies, but i would never ride onto on coming traffic. And why the hell is he clutchin to do wheelies on an R1 smh.

he is an idiot. i understand poppin wheelies, but i would never ride onto on coming traffic. And why the hell is he clutchin to do wheelies on an R1 smh.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Everyone riding a bike has a death wish

Back
Top Bottom