Any?
nerd.gif

Preferably from good artists.

depends on what you like
jadakiss - Al Qaeda Jada 3 mixtape
8ball & MJG - Ten Toes Down mixtape
Young Jeezy - international Trappin 3 mixtape
J. Cole - Cole World Mixtape

and if you are an R&B fan I think Trey Songz just released one as well but I forget the name of it.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

depends on what you like

and if you are an R&B fan I think Trey Songz just released one as well but I forget the name of it.
I aint talkin anticipation. I'm talking about new(and official) mixtapes that already dropped that I may have missed. I have broad range of artists I like. I just don't like whack rappers.

So those 3 mixtapes already dropped? Links? or at least direct me to where I can get them/listen. I'm a lil shocked if that J. Cole mixtape dropped and the thread aint jump like 20 pages.

I just checked that @%%% is unofficial. Some put together mixtape on datpiff of live performances and snippets.

If you gettin your tapes from dat piff most likely they're gonna be unofficial. They do put the official ones on there but majority of the stuff on there are tapes put together by random DJs with a random tracklist.

There's not a lot of new stuff out really. Consequence dropped "movies on demand" a couple weeks ago, but i havent even got a chance to listen to it but I'm sure its pretty good. I've just been downloading a lot of stuff from awhile back that I slept on....

Yeah I heard the cons tape played it to death. I usually get my mixtapes from 2DopeBoys and a few other blogs and ofcourse here. If it comes to it I google.

I'm just bored

EDIT

LeftBack just leaked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

depends on what you like

I aint talkin anticipation. I'm talking about new(and official) mixtapes that already dropped that I may have missed. I have broad range of artists I like. I just don't like whack rappers.

So those 3 mixtapes already dropped? Links? or at least direct me to where I can get them/listen. I'm a lil shocked if that J. Cole mixtape dropped and the thread aint jump like 20 pages.
havent actaully had a chance to listen to it so I don't know how "official" it is but here is the link for the Cole world mixtape
http://www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/j-cole-cole-world-mixtape.html

That Stalley mixtape was dope, the Beweler joint was pretty good, and the Nes Phips mixtape had some joints on it.

I'll d/l that 8Ball & MJG now.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That Stalley mixtape was dope, the Beweler joint was pretty good, and the Nes Phips mixtape had some joints on it.

I'll d/l that 8Ball & MJG now.

yea that nesby & stalley is all ive been listening to recently. Its dope how nesby does his own production. wave race w/ curren$y is 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom