Any news about the Slam Dunk package?

just a rumor so far we can only hope
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

slam dunk package??? i'm assuming these r jordans being that it's in the JB froums. wut's it supposed to come with?
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

Info will be posted when it comes in.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

hasn't this package already been confirmed?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i think this has been confirmed, but not sure about the colorways.
not really looking forward... IIs are not really supporting.
Indohan

if the black/cement IIIs are in the package like rumoured before, im copping regardless of the colorway of the IIs
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

It was confirmed, but not official release date nor official colorways were mentioned.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​

cant wait till these release. hoping for black/ cements

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

After all.... we all know shoes are like crack. After you get them...open that box.. you have about 10 minutes of a high..then its on to the next Hype or most wanted shoe.​

Quote:
It was confirmed, but not official release date nor official colorways were mentioned.
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Black/Cement - III's White/Black - II's plz
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I though it was supposed to be the I's and V's based on that Japanese Anime Series???
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

It can't be part of the 11 packs because the 2s and 3s don't add up to 23
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

^^ yeah but if u put them side by side 2 3 makes 23
Everything I'm not made me everything I am-Kanye West

it was confirmed a while ago it was 2 and 3 not equaling 23 but is 23... no colorway was confirmed... i hope its black cements n low 2s
Knicks Fan til I die​

ill cop cuz the cements could come in a pack wit a team jordan and i'd still cop cuz they're jus 2 clean
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

I hope it's not the white/black/red 2's. I mean they just came out it seems. I hate that the packs might contain shoes released within the last couple of years.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

I would love for it to be the white/red IIs (not white/black/red), but nothing can compare to the quality of the originals, especially in this case.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Back
Top Bottom