Any news on 25th Anniversery XI?

Went by Livestock in Toronto, today.
They said they'll have these.
Those are the spot I know that will get these.

Aside from Nike, Champs, or Footlocker... I don't know?
Hope other boutique store or major store get them.

Yeah FL is getting them. I think it's just the top stores though; ex. Eaton's Center/Sq1/Yorkdale.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Yeah FL is getting them. I think it's just the top stores though; ex. Eaton's Center/Sq1/Yorkdale.
Good to know FL is getting them.
Just hoping that Champs will get these too.
More spots = easy cop for people who wants them.

Well my store is getting something like 60 pairs or something!
I was surprised myself, so it might not be too crazy.

Which store is that if you don't mind me asking?
Also do you know, how much these will retail for? (209.99 is my guess)

If FL is getting, there's a high chance that Champs will get them too. (good news)

Originally Posted by jayem

Which store is that if you don't mind me asking?
Also do you know, how much these will retail for? (209.99 is my guess)

If FL is getting, there's a high chance that Champs will get them too. (good news)
Yeah 209 is the going price for 11's, but they are the 25th's. A good gauge is how much the 25th 3's were.
If those were more than 189 than these will be more than 209. I haven't been to work in a awhile because of exams so I can't remember the price.
And not necessarily with reagrds to champs; since FL owns them, they tend not to get the same stuff, usually more of the less mainstream stuf. For example the KD 2.
Then again, both stores got the Jams so you never know. Good Luck if they, cuz I won't be copping. 

Originally Posted by King Au

both footlocker and champs are getting them
My hunch was right, lol
I'll be waiting to see this in person before pulling the trigger.

yeah only top 5 foot lockers are getting these i heard
livestock is getting these for sure as well

Interesting... ShoeTrends has them for $300? And ShoeTrends usually has stuff for cheaper than US retail.

Originally Posted by ktan09

Interesting... ShoeTrends has them for $300? And ShoeTrends usually has stuff for cheaper than US retail.
I think shoetrends are going with the hype on this one, were talking about XI here. People goes mad for these. lol

Hoping to see them drop the price on them soon. ShoeTrends usually comes out with clutch releases for less than retail

Hoping to see them drop the price on them soon. ShoeTrends usually comes out with clutch releases for less than retail

Doubt that's going to happen. Just look at the price of Space Jam $300usd+shipping.
And beside it's XI were talking about, more reason to jack up the price.

Originally Posted by jayem

Doubt that's going to happen. Just look at the price of Space Jam $300usd+shipping.
And beside it's XI were talking about, more reason to jack up the price.

i agree.. shoetrends is not a non-profit organizatoin, they are running a business lol
they sell stuff for cheap to make money, not to help us

They're nice but for the same price I'd rather just wait for Concords when they eventually re-release.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

They're nice but for the same price I'd rather just wait for Concords when they eventually re-release.

Just hope that if the Concords do re-release, Nike Canada or FTL/Champs don't screw us over and raise the price up once again.

Every year the price goes up, CAD and USD value has been at par for the past 3 years (or almost) but yet we still have to pay an arm and a leg for our kicks here.  I remember when the 17's released, it was $299.99 retail (got 50% off mine
happy.gif
) and we all thought that was too pricey. Now most Jordan releases (not team J's) are in the $200 price range. We are just all bending over and give them our cake.

Originally Posted by bonez

Just hope that if the Concords do re-release, Nike Canada or FTL/Champs don't screw us over and raise the price up once again.

Every year the price goes up, CAD and USD value has been at par for the past 3 years (or almost) but yet we still have to pay an arm and a leg for our kicks here.  I remember when the 17's released, it was $299.99 retail (got 50% off mine
happy.gif
) and we all thought that was too pricey. Now most Jordan releases (not team J's) are in the $200 price range. We are just all bending over and give them our cake.
The price is the combination of Nike/JB not changing the price that they sell to Canada when the dollar fluctuates.
Plus they have to factor in customs and tax charges that we pay in Canada.
And then FL/Champs/Nike Store wants to make the same profits as their American buddies, so they up the price to compensate.
It really does suck for us, and I doubt it will ever change. I suggest finding a shipping address in the US and buy online. Alot of people do that.

Originally Posted by bonez

happy.gif
The price is the combination of Nike/JB not changing the price that they sell to Canada when the dollar fluctuates.
Plus they have to factor in customs and tax charges that we pay in Canada.
And then FL/Champs/Nike Store wants to make the same profits as their American buddies, so they up the price to compensate.
It really does suck for us, and I doubt it will ever change. I suggest finding a shipping address in the US and buy online. Alot of people do that.

Having a proxy is the way to go for easy peasy release but for more anticipated releases I'd just rather avoid the nonsense, take the loss and buy here but that's just me.

yeah I don't have a problem getting the shoes that I want here, from the states or even intl releases. I got cousins living in US and friends living in Singapore and Philippines.

All my connects in the US & abroad aren't into sneakers at all which hurts my chances for truly limited sneakers but for GRs it's easy breezy and a bonus with the currency exchange nowadays.

On a side note those Anniversary XIs look much better in person than in pics I've seen.  Very tempting...

Back
Top Bottom