Any news on NBA All Star Releases 08???

Originally Posted by rvr10

The lebrons remind me of the Oiler colorway released in the III's
Agreed!
smokin.gif

B-Roy BB2's are a must for me! I dont even like the player but I love the shoes
To me the shoes are cool but I want them for the player. If they were for any other player I would not give a *$@% about them.

No one commenting on the Nash Trash Talks? I actually really like 'em. Something about the all-over stitching that really appeals to me.

i think most were disappointed that the design on the nashs was changed. however with finding out more about them and getting use to the design i'm digginmine.

I actually love the uniforms this season...it's nice seeing something that's not just red/white/blue this time around.

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

B-Roy BB2's are a must for me! I dont even like the player but I love the shoes
To me the shoes are cool but I want them for the player. If they were for any other player I would not give a *$@% about them.

agreed

Went last night to FootLocker on Canal in NOLA. Had ALL the All Star shoes. Picked up AS Kobe 3, AS LBJ V and the Jordan CP. Paul Pierce was signingautographs......AWESOME. He's way thinner in person than on TV.Guess TV really does add 10 lbs.
smile.gif

Going tonight to AS SATURDAY NIGHT, will be back at Footlocker, MELO will be signing autographs!

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Went last night to FootLocker on Canal in NOLA. Had ALL the All Star shoes. Picked up AS Kobe 3, AS LBJ V and the Jordan CP. Paul Pierce was signing autographs......AWESOME. He's way thinner in person than on TV.Guess TV really does add 10 lbs.
smile.gif

Going tonight to AS SATURDAY NIGHT, will be back at Footlocker, MELO will be signing autographs!
did they have the Brandon Roy BB2?

does anyone know if these will be released in Canada? I really want to get the Kobe's and Lebron's.

why did tony parker get an all-star shoe..he didn't even make all-stars this year, but i think david west was rocking that colorway

I kept wondering why there was one made for him. Was this shoe sold at the Footlocker in the N.O.?

my friend jordanfreak is a tad misleading, the footlocker on canal only had the all star lebrons, kobe's and the lo top nash's. i picked up thenash's which i must say are a very impressive shoe. very comfortable.

i got the stitched up pair, didn't have the orange/wht. when i saw the pics online i thought they were hideous but once i got them in my hands my outlookchanged. and after trying them on it was a no-brainer on buying them.

Back
Top Bottom