Any news on NBA All Star Releases 08???

sorry didnt quite understand you (probably because my question can be misleading too). so the orange/whites were also available there? Thanks
happy.gif

Wow those Caron Butler Flight School's are amazing!

And i would seem to be the only one to think so!

Anyone else have trouble with the jerseys' last night?

it was like there were 4 teams out there, a gold, a white, a silver, and a blue.

took a minute to get used to it

The ALL STAR Team Uniforms were PURE Poo Poo....

I hope I wish... the NBA would just outsource the Uniforms to a Designer or something.. not even a Footwear Company so it doesn't show BIAS.... causeAdidas HAS to have the Three Stripes on EVERYTHING.

Trying too hard in my opinion.

Do all the All-Star Windmills have the VC loho on them. Thought I had seen them without. Also, where can the different All-Stars shoes be found? thanks

I was able to tolerate the East uni's, but I HATED the West's unis.
and I agree, i wish Adidas would stop forcefeeding those 3 stripes down our throats at every opportunity

Still no news on the b-Roy bb2s? With all the tony Parker ones floating all over, crazy. Find them anywhere yet brooks?

Those jersey designs WERE horrible. I had trouble following a lot of the action, and to be honest, this ASG seemed kind of sloppy and un-rhythmic, at leastuntil the end when the East guys went off.

Did the BB II Lows that dropped have the actual Nash logo on them? Because based on that HOH pickup picture, they're just regular BB II Lows. Not to gettechnical, but we can't really call them Nash BB Lows if they don't have his logo. That's why I think I'll pass on these, and get the originalversion from a seller in Asia (I'm spoiled from the original BB Lows WITH the Nash logo on it).

anyone know if the Tony Parker all star BBII on eBay are legit? I want to get a pair but am apprehensive of purchasing from overseas...

Originally Posted by shaft

anyone know if the Tony Parker all star BBII on eBay are legit? I want to get a pair but am apprehensive of purchasing from overseas...

legit: id4shoes and kixexpress sellers. ordered the VC windmills, TP bb2's, and untrash talk nash bb2 lows

Back
Top Bottom