any norcal NTers want to go to LA for their summit? SF vs LA

anyone up here want to head down to LA for the socal NT summit?

they are having it at dodger stadium for the dodgers and giants game(which i suggested we do up here months ago for our summit, but idea was shot down)

its wednesday, august 1st...tickets are 35 each, and we can still order them, but we got to act fast...

ill be driving and can take 2 with me... itd be pretty sick if a couple of us could caravan down there in multiple cars and chill with our southern california brethren and watch the giants smash on the dodgers...my mans, CLsmooth, the invite is open to you, but you have to agree to not wear any dodgers gear.. :lol:
laugh.gif
p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...1897.topic

just wanted to throw this out there...if anyones interested, lets get this ball rolling....fast....its only 2 weeks away and we'd need to order tix asap...

...word

smh @ y'all.
you guys originated the nt summits and we're on our 9th summit

i've hosted a grip of these,
last one I gave out $5,000 worth of LRG goods.
i'll be handing out some stuff.

the game is pretty much sold out because of your steroid guy BBonds.....

but if any of you come down.

def. peep that thread so you can at least be close to our section.

should be fun.....

we got a shoutout on the scoreboard too..... and our own custom tix :wink:
wink.gif
DODGER_SUMMIT_TIX.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

cool to see you're down to roll to LA and rep for the homesquad, jae. much thx for the invite too, but Bionic Bigmouth banned me from the Summit. lol

naw, i can't tho. my pops' b-day is 8/2 or else i would've really been there for this one (shut up, ben) all you can eat grub + SF vs LA for only $30 = good times. :pimp:
pimp.gif

if none of your boys or any other Bay NT'ers are down to roll w/you, jae, you really should consider just flying in and having ben or someone else scoop you up for the game. even if you just fly down and back home right after the game, it'd be better than driving, esp w/CA gas prices. i've gone the SF to LA stretch literally over 75 times (roundrip so 150 really) in my life and probably 1/2 of those dolo w/my own ride or on visits back home when I was down there for school, the drive itself ain't bad at all, but nowadays, it's not worth the ga$ and risk getting a ticket. southwest just raised their rates on a lota flights cuz of gas prices....not sure if their in Cali ones are affected, but anything $110 r/t or under is worth it. you'd spend $60 in gas driving alone+parking at Dodger stadium is like $15.

if you're rolling w/another head or more, most def drive tho, esp if you making a trip out of it.
have fun.

p.s. don't be afraid to wear them SF colors & fitted in the stadium. me+my boy did (his girl had an LA on tho) outside the stadium is a different story. watch out for them drunken vatos, esp in the bleacher ones. some of them get real bent on that hardcore LA kick. that socal NT'er, kirbyrox's boy, got his ride all key'd the hell up cuz he's an Angel fan. :lol:
laugh.gif
oh, jae, peep the Summit thread if you haven't already. your services are requested. we need to get things rolling since the other heads are just stagnant.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Its called Nortenos vs Surenos
Sports:Sabercats:XVI-XVIII-
NFL 49Ers: XVI,XIX,XXIII,XXIV,XXIX
DC UNITED: 96-97-99-04 Team Mexico Concacaf 65 71 77 93 96 98 03
Pistons: 84 90 04 GSW:75-47-56 SPURS-99-03-05

screw it, i just put a call out in the socal summit thread for some tix just in case someone flakes out on theirs.

it any come up, and you wanna hit it, jae. i'm down now. i gotta fly tho cuz i still gotta be here Thursday for my pops b-day. if you roll w/your boys, i can just meet you up at the game. i'll try and get one of my boys down there not on wifey/baby lockdown to hit it w/me.

i guess that's plan B tho. hopefully, you can get some Bay cats bust town for LA to rep the homesquad & some fun+sun.
it's summer, y'all really SHOULD be living it up & having a good time. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I heard round trip right now to LA is like $88. Forgot which airline but I would fly if I were you. Even if it costs a little more, it's worth the less hassle.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

What is the discount on group tickets

sorry man, that game is completely sold out due to today activities with barry.
well at face value they're sold out at least.

maybe some cancellations could happen the day of?

but your best bet is to find a few guys outta the 28 that prepaid for theirs to give theirs up for $35 each.

that's a down @#%$ trip though if you can get all the heads into the scion jon
www.iceefreshjewels.com

I would be down but im movin in to my new place that weekend.
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

damn Barry! I'll head south 4 the A's vs. Angels!

Hmm... Jae, talk to me on AIM.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

not gonna repeat myself, cuz i just posted up in the Summit thread. just got home tho, so i'll keep this short and sweet.

looks like OUR own Summit is gonna be a go on 8/11, so if y'all can hit the SoCal one, all isn't lost.

i just realized Southwest tix are gonna be a grip cuz it's already past the 14 days in advance cut-off for discounted ones tho. it'll probably be close to 2 bills or a little over, but i'm still in to meet y'all up if you go, it's most def gonna have to be for them all you can eat seats tho. last time i went i spent over $65 on food myself. lol

well, keep me posted if you score any tix, jae.

oh, and broccoli, you can reschedule jury duty. there should be an info # on your jury summons.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

I missed jury duty 2 times and I actually got a letter in the mail telling me of the possibility of imprisonment. They made me reschedule it for this month and that was my only option.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

PS. Ben, don't kill me.

Thanks.
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

YO FOR REAL THOUGH?
I'VE NEVER HEARD MORE EXCUSES IN MY LIFE THEN HERE ON NT.....

THAT'S WHY EITHER YOU ROLL OR YOU DON'T.
THE GAME IS SOLD OUT.

JON, DID YOU FIND SEATS LIKE YOU SHOWED ME?
BECAUSE I'VE SEARCHED ALL OVER ONLINE TO TRY TO HELP Y'ALL OUT.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, I GOT SOME GEAR FOR YOU AND SOME SUNTAN LOTION FOR POWDER :lol:
laugh.gif

www.iceefreshjewels.com

ok, i think i'm gonna pull a BB and bow outa this one....getting stressed already w/my move & it's still "only" 2 weeks away. the wheels are in motion for our NorCal BBQ Summit tho, so i'll just wait for the next SF vs LA all you can eatfest @ Dodger Stadium. i need a guaranteed spot if i'm gonna fly down there. i would rather stay for longer and chill rather than do a hit n run the same day too.

all i gotta say tho....is the BIG PUMPKIN better clear his busy schedule & show at the BBQ........gear+autographs for the kiddos or not.....big ol buckethead talking a whole lota Y*** (yes, pun intended)

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom