Any NT muscle car owners?

solarius49

Banned
well im not one yet i was just wondering what other people had and how often you drove it??

well im not one yet i was just wondering what other people had and how often you drove it??

Usually weekends only, but been driving it daily so that can enjoy it before it's put away for the winter.

Usually weekends only, but been driving it daily so that can enjoy it before it's put away for the winter.

Never seen rain or water for that matter. Sunny days only and it has trouble starting on cold mornings. So not as much as I would like to. Just too busy.

Never seen rain or water for that matter. Sunny days only and it has trouble starting on cold mornings. So not as much as I would like to. Just too busy.

87 mustang 5.0 LX coupe and im building a 68 falcon sports coupe

i drive my mustang maybe once a month.

around here, these cars are stolen every other day. i keep my $##! garaged. im the second owner too.

around here, these cars are stolen every other day. i keep my $##! garaged. im the second owner too.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Damn
laugh.gif
every stang owner I know is atleast the 4-5th owner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

what you got? this is why im most likely going to an EFI conversion (5.0 roller engine)
Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol word. around here (bay area), they're beat to death. i was lucky to purchase mine off a old couple.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

what you got? this is why im most likely going to an EFI conversion (5.0 roller engine)
Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol word. around here (bay area), they're beat to death. i was lucky to purchase mine off a old couple.
glasses.gif

have a 10 camaro but i only drive it on nice days. I've had it 15 months and its got 8100 miles on it, cause pretty much every time i drive it, its to go out of town.

have a 10 camaro but i only drive it on nice days. I've had it 15 months and its got 8100 miles on it, cause pretty much every time i drive it, its to go out of town.

Back
Top Bottom