Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Haven't bought any Jordan's since the 11/12 CDP. Ended up selling the XI's because I was disgusted by the shape.
laugh.gif
Will be getting 2 pairs ofSJs though. Regardless of the shape...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I am waking up early on the 23rd to get them. Trying to find those after Christmas will be difficult.

Got the matching shirt to go with it coming in the mail tomorrow
pimp.gif
What shirt you copped ?
ASTRODUNK_BLK-BLK.jpg

$50. Thought I would treat myself to a x-mas gift. My bro is in college now and I don't want to ask for anything. Rather buy it myself.

I planned on copping the XII's & XI's, but I
Think Ima pass on the XII's to get some gifts for others.

I never left the game either, just slowed down, tremendously.

i was always in the game but i just slowed it down a bit... this will be the first JB cop since the 11/12 cdp though

Those White/Red VI's look interesting.....
I'll have to see them in hand.

If they built like those CDP's, Im good.
smh.gif

Anybody saying No to the Space Jams I really think you should
atleast attempt to check them out in your nearest sneaker spot.
The quality is really suprising.

And yeah these will be hard to get after the first day, those that want them will get them on RD. but dont expect to go to the store that weekend or after tosee them. I remember with the blk/red retro 8s that came out last christmas or the year before, they were GR and were sold out, you also saw everyone and theirmother wearing them...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I am waking up early on the 23rd to get them. Trying to find those after Christmas will be difficult.

Got the matching shirt to go with it coming in the mail tomorrow
pimp.gif
What shirt you copped ?
ASTRODUNK_BLK-BLK.jpg

$50. Thought I would treat myself to a x-mas gift. My bro is in college now and I don't want to ask for anything. Rather buy it myself.
Had a feeling it was that UNDRCRWN joint.

I was close to picking that up myself.

Ill design.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Okay so is it the 23rd or 24th?
The 23rd, next Wednesday.

. I remember with the blk/red retro 8s that came out last christmas or the year before, they were GR and were sold out, you also saw everyone and their mother wearing them...
It was 2007 and you're right they were almost impossible to find in a big city without paying way over retail for them. I got my pair the nextmonth when I went back upstate for school. Got the last pair. The material was ashy but I said screw it and took them.

. I remember with the blk/red retro 8s that came out last christmas or the year before, they were GR and were sold out, you also saw everyone and their mother wearing them...
It was 2007 and you're right they were almost impossible to find in a big city without paying way over retail for them. I got my pair the next month when I went back upstate for school. Got the last pair. The material was ashy but I said screw it and took them.

yeah, and they were not even hyped half as much as these, sure they were wanted but not like the spacejams, people who have never owned a pair ofAJs want these for some reason and think they are the greatest shoe of all time all of a sudden
eyes.gif
these are gonna be going for $300 on ebay I predict.

Damn...the 23rd...well I'm getting 2 pairs.
laugh.gif

I broke out my DMPs today...both packs never worn...the XI's are yellowing.
smh.gif
Wear your kicks, folks.

Back
Top Bottom