Any NTers ever been to PRISON? Vol. thankful for freedom

I'm sure there are some guys who care. But overall our system is evil. I realize part of it is on the offender but all it does is makes you worse every trip back. I really don't feel it's intentions are rehabilitation when possible. Some prosecutors really are evil too.

Evil is a understatement. What sad is your looks and where your from plays a major roll in sentencing. Looks and environment had me looking at 10+ luckily a good lawyer and stupid *** snitch I only lost two years of my life.

You'll never true value your freedom until you have none. Everything become routine. Eat,sleep and workout. Depending on you classification you'll have more movement.

The hardest part of being locked up was being away from my son.

value freedom because it can be taken away at the drop of a dime

drkingschultz drkingschultz hope all goes well for you bro. Inside you really learn yourself. Keep your head up

Yeah man. I'm glad my daughter was too young to remember all my dumb *** cases. Made me really slow my role.

Most I ever did was 20 days house arrest and a few weeks here and there in county. I can't imagine doing 6 months plus. Glad you're out and chilling. :pimp:

Last edited:
An Altercation resulting in the loss of life, he got sentenced to more years then he had been alive. Never saw his 20s, he is a really peaceful humble guy to :smh: but someone else is no longer here because of his actions/reaction. What can you do.

He been in for a few years now, he told me there are other people are in there doing 30+ for similar stories, he will be out mid 40s. Life stress.

I think of him when I feel to complain about my life, then stop.

Such a waste of time and life.

Here's a story he told me..

One guy that my brother has made friends with in there, was at work one day, leaving his 5 month pregnant wife at home alone, playing housewife when a gang of armed home invaders broke into their home. they proceeded to beat, tie up and rape the pregnant wife, she looses the baby as a result later in hospital. They made off with $40k's worth of items and the wife's car.

A neighbour finds the wife tied up and bloody, rings the police and an ambulance.

The husband is alerted of the death of his unborn child and that the wife is in a real bad way in the hospital along with the events that led up to this, he rushes to the hospital, sees his badly beaten wife, she can't even look him in the eyes anymore or speak of what has happened to her, she just cries out in pain.

Needless to say, the dude ends up going the law abiding citizen route, turns savage.. Manages to track down one of the guys responsible within a few weeks of what has occurred, he strikes the guy with his fist and floors him, he then proceeds to mount him ufc style and pummel the mans face into the concrete floor, until he doesn't have the energy to lift up his arms anymore, the bystanders watching call the police, the husband is took into custody and the rapist is rushed to hospital, he ends up in intensive care for a few months, but is essentially a brain dead vegetable, the family make the decision to switch off the life support machine.

The case goes to trial and the husband is found guilty of a M charge to serve a minimum of 16/18 I can't remember which years before they will even think of letting him go. The other thieves/rapist's responsible, were never caught or punished for their crimes.

That story is crazy :smh:

Evil is a understatement. What sad is your looks and where your from plays a major roll in sentencing. Looks and environment had me looking at 10+ luckily a good lawyer and stupid *** snitch I only lost two years of my life.

You'll never true value your freedom until you have none. Everything become routine. Eat,sleep and workout. Depending on you classification you'll have more movement.

The hardest part of being locked up was being away from my son.

value freedom because it can be taken away at the drop of a dime

drkingschultz drkingschultz hope all goes well for you bro. Inside you really learn yourself. Keep your head up

So true, you don't know what you have and take for granted until you loose it, little brother has really grown from a boy into a man in there, his speech, thought patterns have really changed, young head with an old mind, yeah I believe looks and background play a significant role in sentencing. Thank god you got through it and got a second chance at life.

Last edited:
An Altercation resulting in the loss of life, he got sentenced to more years then he had been alive. Never saw his 20s, he is a really peaceful humble guy to :smh: but someone else is no longer here because of his actions/reaction. What can you do.

He been in for a few years now, he told me there are other people are in there doing 30+ for similar stories, he will be out mid 40s. Life stress.

One guy that my brother has made friends with in there, was at work one day, leaving his 5 month pregnant wife at home alone, playing housewife when a gang of armed home invaders broke into their home. they proceeded to beat, tie up and rape the pregnant wife, she looses the baby as a result later in hospital. They made off with $40k's worth of items and the wife's car.

A neighbour finds the wife tied up and bloody, rings the police and an ambulance.

The husband is alerted of the death of his unborn child and that the wife is in a real bad way in the hospital along with the events that led up to this, he rushes to the hospital, sees his badly beaten wife, she can't even look him in the eyes anymore or speak of what has happened to her, she just cries out in pain.

Needless to say, the dude ends up going the law abiding citizen route, turns savage.. Manages to track down one of the guys responsible within a few weeks of what has occurred, he strikes the guy with his fist and floors him, he then proceeds to mount him ufc style and pummel the mans face into the concrete floor, until he doesn't have the energy to lift up his arms anymore, the bystanders watching call the police, the husband is took into custody and the rapist is rushed to hospital, he ends up in intensive care for a few months, but is essentially a brain dead vegetable, the family make the decision to switch off the life support machine.

The case goes to trial and the husband is found guilty of a M charge to serve a minimum of 16/18 I can't remember which years before they will even think of letting him go. The other thieves/rapist's responsible, were never caught or punished for their crimes.
damn that's a crazy story man :smh:

An Altercation resulting in the loss of life, he got sentenced to more years then he had been alive. Never saw his 20s, he is a really peaceful humble guy to
mean.gif
but someone else is no longer here because of his actions/reaction. What can you do.

damn that's a crazy story man
mean.gif
I don't believe this due to the prevelence of liars giving sob stories in prison

Last edited:
Never been to prison, but was in jail 2x for 2 weeks, Wasn't bad, food was god awful terrible.

Last edited:
One of my best friends got caught up in that big case with the CO's that got pregnant by that one inmate here in Baltimore...

My lady's father caught a 75-yr bid about a year ago. 3rd felony. A few years prior, he had just came home from doing 15...

A couple of my cousins did big time and I still got one sitting up in Danbury in CT for a few years...

Want no parts of the prison system, man...

Can't imagine no cop handcuffing yo tall *** and stuffing you in the back of a squad car:lol:

:lol: it was the most uncomfortable ride to jail. My knees was damn near about to touch my chest. 2nd time going to jail wasn't so bad... Still on probation until Oct 20 16. Great birthday present for myself 6 days before my birthday. Finally get to leave the state without asking for permission and approved letter.

Last edited:
Exactly, it's not like they work hard to solve every murder. My boys brother got shot in the head for no reason driving his car. Still unsolved 10 years later. Never even tried. They can't be mad when people actually do something because half the time the police just let it go.

Stories for days but cant even tell us 2 minutes worth... Sure

My UNC did 12 years for my other uncle. He ain't tell me many stories but don't ever go and he will kill me if he find out I'm doing anything that could result in me going. He did say his first year, a dude who was raping his step son was in their prison and he was getting all types of **** shoved up his ***. Guards were turning the other cheek letting people in his cell to violate him. This was in the late 80s early 90s.
lol

i did one over nighter in japan and another in ny...  im not about that jail life...

i like sleeping next to women 

I did a 24 hour stint in tent city (county jail) two years back for a DUI.

It was as bad as everyone makes it out to be in there.

Never been to prison, but was in jail 2x for 2 weeks, Wasn't bad, food was god awful terrible.
Mane them dry *** baloney sandwiches and juices in the bag :x ...I traded all my sandwiches for juices, wanted no parts of the baloney ...I was the juice man in the sell, dummies was eating dry sandwiches with nothing to wash it down with :lol:

Glad they shut down Baltinore city bookings, they probly eating better in the county now

Back
Top Bottom