Any NTers own a VW? vol. Dat CC is Nice vol. Car Thread 3hunna

I`m looking at some used VW CCs and Im loving the whip, car has a VERY stylish and grown look.
Any of you guys own any of the newer VWs? hows the maintenance and reliability? I know the car is still a few yrs old so there won't be much out about it.

I remember there was this white CC that was posted here a while back. Feel in love with car.
I know absolutely nothing about performance, but aesthetically really liked it, and it's affordable.

i just got an 07 jetta, woflsburg edition on wednesday... give me a week
laugh.gif

That 2013
eek.gif

I'm gonna look into a slightly used one end of next year

I've had two jetta because my wife and her family are VW fans. The first was a used '07 that we bought in '09. It was pretty reliable and easy to do basic maintenance on, but after 2 years it was approaching major maintenance like the timing belt.

Lucky for us we got hit by a tow truck and got money back from the accident that we used to buy a 2012 Jetta. The new one is great on reliability, gas, and because it's new maintenance is covered for 3 years.

Anyway I haven't heard much about the CC but I'm assuming the quality is better than the Jettas.

Back when I was car shopping, I never even considered a jetta til I seen that CC.. it's a nice car, but for the price there are better options

I have an 04 Passat, put like 50k miles on it so far with no problems

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

they effed up on the 2013 cc in my opinion... 
2012 was the best looking one.

co-sign. The 2013 looks like a stretched Civic.

2013:

2013-Volkswagen-CC.jpg

Man I never thought I'd be a VW fan even though the Jetta was that deal back in the day. I like the look of the CC and the Passat because it has a nice professional /grown look. Lol I can't do Audi but this is a good stepping stone into the Euro world.

Back
Top Bottom