Any NT'ers play in the PBL?

I was at Franklin HS and I saw a bunch of possible NT'ers haha
Do any of you guys play in the Filipino league at Renton/Franklin on the weekends? If so, what team/league?

I play for Future Stars in the Open league...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

yeah, i play for team oak harbor in the F west division.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

ray / & kevin/ & rashard / & chris / & luke

Quote:
yeah, i play for team oak harbor in the F west division.

I was shooting around on the other side of the court waiting for my games while you guys were all playing 5on5 half court since your opponent didn't show up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

yeah, i hate it when the other teams don't show up.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

ray / & kevin/ & rashard / & chris / & luke

my cousin does but i dont know what team. i played some PBL cats up at Jefferson. dont know if any are NTers but one of them was really good.
Team Pacific Northwest​

playing pbl is like playing a pick-up game every sunday. i remember going to one of the games to watch my cousin's team... i ended up playing for them because they were short...

mrshoeman
how often do u hoop at jefferson?
aim- watch0utitskevin
email- kevinhan206@yahoo.com

Quote:
playing pbl is like playing a pick-up game every sunday

Sorta true depending on what division you're in. Some teams (not mine) are all serious business on the court.
I'm a supporter of San Aquino in division E.

I go to Franklin and they ALL talk about ISS, like 90% of them.
I was going to join a team(Looney Tunes 2-5) with my friend but I am not going to pay 50$

Rihanna where you at?

this one team i played were actually weak.we went up to 15 and we won by 2. and MY team consist of pot smokers and it was weird because we won. they either suck really bad or we are good and i highly doubt we are good because we puff puff passed it before we played...and they said they were PBLers and they were all filipino
Team Pacific Northwest​

I graduated from Franklin 06' and most are on ISS, not so much NT. I used to go to the games down in renton because my cousin plays (Team Retro&Unstopabulls[sp])

Back
Top Bottom