Any NTers who are in medical field or Nurses? I need your opinion! I'll paypal $1

Right on- my main thing about it is that its a niche market- only people who wear scrubs are potential buyers, and on top of that- you're requiring a complete overhaul of the entire market and a completely new way of buying them (which I guarantee many will never be willing to go that route or be comfortable with it). There's just gonna be a lot of work and money to be spent- with the result being questionable. I hope it all works out

Its very niche, but ive had most of my success in niche areas, so this attracted me...thanks for the comments

@TypeRPinoY yes some hospitals supply a minimum amount of scrubs, say 2 per month, also many hospitals give nurses a per diem to buy scrubs, rather than giving that per diem, they could give them a scrubscription. Many large companies? Are they delivering the scrubs right to the nurses door? They are most likely, a delivery and cleaning service, yes plenty of those out there.

From my experience hospitals provide their surgical and L&D units with hospital scrubs for the obvious reasons that they are exposed to blood and other body fluids alot more than say a radiologist and usually are branded with the hospitals name.. all other nurses or employees that work in scrubs must purchase their own, although you can always be cool with the laundry room and get your supply from them, that is if your dept is flexible and doesn't have a color in specific they want you wearing....I'm lucky, sometimes I wear cargo pants, scrub top ad my la coat and I'm cool....if it helps your cause OP let me know where I can find some tapered slim drawstring scrubs...for some reason the best for I've found is Dickie's and for them to fit good at the waist, they still look pretty big and long at the bottom...maybe you should make your own brand of scrubs...lol

Last edited:
Hope it works out OP, I would love to have scrubs that say chocolate bear on them

From my experience hospitals provide their surgical and L&D units with hospital scrubs for the obvious reasons that they are exposed to blood and other body fluids alot more than say a radiologist and usually are branded with the hospitals name.. all other nurses or employees that work in scrubs must purchase their own, although you can always be cool with the laundry room and get your supply from them, that is if your dept is flexible and doesn't have a color in specific they want you wearing....I'm lucky, sometimes I wear cargo pants, scrub top ad my la coat and I'm cool....if it helps your cause OP let me know where I can find some tapered slim drawstring scrubs...for some reason the best for I've found is Dickie's and for them to fit good at the waist, they still look pretty big and long at the bottom...maybe you should make your own brand of scrubs...lol

Tapered slim drawsring scrubs huh....I could make that happen actually. THanks for that info!

Back
Top Bottom