any NTer's with friends/relatives in prison?

yo, like the title says. So a good friend of mine has been locked up for about a year and a half now, but hes doin 10. I have yet to write him cause I just dnt knw what to say. Feels Bad Man

my questions are
-Do you write them?
-What would you write to them?

yo, like the title says. So a good friend of mine has been locked up for about a year and a half now, but hes doin 10. I have yet to write him cause I just dnt knw what to say. Feels Bad Man

my questions are
-Do you write them?
-What would you write to them?

My cousin's wife is in jail for shaking a baby.

I don't write to her but that's because I don't talk to anyone in my family anyway (they're all 10+ years older). If she was around my age and we talked and were cool up until the moment, then yeah I'd write, call, visit her, whatever.

For your case, you should just write to the dude and just talk about what you and your peoples have been up to and ask him how life is on the inside and just continue the conversation from there when he writes back 16 months later.

My cousin's wife is in jail for shaking a baby.

I don't write to her but that's because I don't talk to anyone in my family anyway (they're all 10+ years older). If she was around my age and we talked and were cool up until the moment, then yeah I'd write, call, visit her, whatever.

For your case, you should just write to the dude and just talk about what you and your peoples have been up to and ask him how life is on the inside and just continue the conversation from there when he writes back 16 months later.

From being on the otherside of the ?? you need to write. Just be like whats good, hope everything is iight, write a lil about what you been up to and find out if he needs anything. Send a few mags and a $20 money order. Dude will really appreciate it. Plus when you locked up its good to hear from friends and the outside world from time to time

From being on the otherside of the ?? you need to write. Just be like whats good, hope everything is iight, write a lil about what you been up to and find out if he needs anything. Send a few mags and a $20 money order. Dude will really appreciate it. Plus when you locked up its good to hear from friends and the outside world from time to time

Originally Posted by Ground King

damn what did he do if you dont mind me asking

im not one to put someones else's business out there, so i'll just say he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Originally Posted by Ground King

damn what did he do if you dont mind me asking

im not one to put someones else's business out there, so i'll just say he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

i've never wrote them. but sometimes they'll call to say whats up so i'll talk to them.

i've never wrote them. but sometimes they'll call to say whats up so i'll talk to them.

10 years?

That's such a long time to be locked up. I'd write to him, just tell me what's good in your life and your plans, but don't spend too much time talking about how much of a blast you're having or he'll feel bad. Just tell him how things have been and you can't wait for him to leave so you can ball it up again.

Maybe even some pictures of you and your boys or something. If I was locked up for that long I'd appreciate anyone trying to contact me
ohwell.gif

10 years?

That's such a long time to be locked up. I'd write to him, just tell me what's good in your life and your plans, but don't spend too much time talking about how much of a blast you're having or he'll feel bad. Just tell him how things have been and you can't wait for him to leave so you can ball it up again.

Maybe even some pictures of you and your boys or something. If I was locked up for that long I'd appreciate anyone trying to contact me
ohwell.gif

damn you gotta write my friend just got out, said letters really helped, lets u know who your real friends are.
even if its short it lets them know, and helps temporarily escape I'd imagine

damn you gotta write my friend just got out, said letters really helped, lets u know who your real friends are.
even if its short it lets them know, and helps temporarily escape I'd imagine

Send him a pic of a pretty #** girl with clothes on, too. From that Omar Broadway documentary I learned that they really appreciate that kinda stuff.

Send him a pic of a pretty #** girl with clothes on, too. From that Omar Broadway documentary I learned that they really appreciate that kinda stuff.

My homie in jail is doing like 15.
Dude always asking for naked pics of the round the way breezys.

Back
Top Bottom