Any NTers With Optimimum!!??? >:

brandon5000

Banned
mad.gif
I woke up dumb late today expectin to watch the Lakers get thrashed and I see abc isn't working because of a financial dispute.... i'm not sayin abc/disney/espn is right tryna get more money cuz i don't know the situation... but Optimum better get it together because if they lose ESPN thats IT... I'm deading cable all together because all I watch is ESPN and NBATV... the way u can download most of these shows thats the only reason I have cable... anyways I was wonderin if anyone had a similar issue today

I believe they were asking Cablevision to pay $1 per customer but not having ABC sucks. I enjoy watching some shows live as opposed to streaming them later online

I work for Cablevision as a service tech. Cablevision wants an additional 40 mil a year on top of the 200 plus million we're currently paying them. Here in Connecticut it's not a big deal, because we still get channel 8 which is an affiliate, so we get the same programming. If you have an antenna, you can pick up ABC over the air and/or watch your ABC shows on hulu. Other than that, you're SOL.

Yeah, a service announcement was on when I put my TV on ABC today. I had to find a stream for the Lakers / Magic game.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

its only in NY Connecticut and Road Island

i think

i know its only in New England States
Jersey too.  I'm on the shore so i get ny and philly stations and I don't even get philly's channel 7 (which is channel 6) so you probably can add philly to the list as well

cmon son its 2010, get on DIRECTV ALREADY, never complained once since first subscribed 03. Maybe once in awhile, during heavy rain would suck. but overall directv FTW
pimp.gif

I'm deading cable all together because all I watch is ESPN and NBATV

eek.gif

If that's all you have cable for, then you should cancel it and save yourself the $30-40 a month.

The programming on those two channels are garbage and you can get the games for free through other means.

^^ they send me an email @ 3:45pm telling me its free all day ... big deal 8 hrs ... and i watch Ing Bastards and now the free movies no longer works ... i'm moving to FIOS in a month once i get all the details on the service

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

cmon son its 2010, get on DIRECTV ALREADY, never complained once since first subscribed 03. Maybe once in awhile, during heavy rain would suck. but overall directv FTW
pimp.gif

Not that easy for some people. Some places like Co-op City in the bronx will not allow you to install a Dish. 

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

pimp.gif

My apartment won't allow me to drill holes in the wall for a dish.. i'm sure ya parents house doesn't have that problem tho huh?

Back
Top Bottom