Any NTers with throat tattoos?

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

say goodbye to any well paying job if you decide to get one
indifferent.gif

People always throw in the "professional job" card when it comes to a tattoo ANYWHERE!!  I dont have one on my neck but I do have one on my forearm.  yes I wore short sleeves on Casual Day during the summer and NO  i wasnt writtern up, fired, or looked down upon.  This is 2010 not 1910, a lot of people have body art.  You're boss might even have tattoos that you dont know about. 
2010 not 1910?
laugh.gif

They're probably saying that because it's uncommon to actually see someone with a well-paying job (entertainers excluded) with tattoos in visible areas like their neck. Personally, I have never seen it. Appearance is a big determinant when it comes to your career. Like someone said, you can't pick one instance out of many and ignore that having such a visible tattoo could hurt your chances at a job.

And why say someone's boss may have a tattoo they may not know about? If it's not visible, obviously, it's not a problem.
laugh.gif
I have an Executive at my GOVERNMENT AGENCY with a neck tattoo, it is partially shown above his collar of his suit.  Like I said I work with people of all races with tattoos that are on arms, forearms, legs, foot, neck.  It's all in how you act and carry yourself.  If you are professional and clean that is what counts.  Yes people (conservative) look down at tattoos or any body art, but be professional and you will be fine IMO

Originally Posted by s0313939

now he got red ink inside the YM lmaooo
why would he get a yahoo messenger tat on his neck
grin.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)][/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I got a very small neck tat and they wouldn't let me in the Air Force
indifferent.gif
do you regret the placement of that tat?  Also, why'd you decide on your neck?

Yeah, I do.  I went army, who is more lenient on tattoos.  I plan to get it removed because I plan to go officer when the opportunity presensts itself.  I decided on my neck at the time I was a young dumb teenager that thought it'd be cool. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by you big dummy

34o979k.jpg

I hope that's not your neck, fam.
That's J.R. Smith.

Originally Posted by J23S

grin.gif

YOUNG MONEY GENIUS& NT I WAS EXPECTING TO COME BACK IN HERE TO SEE SOME NICE ARTWORK ...OH WELL GUESS ITS BACK TO THAT POST YOUR TATS THREAD.......

Originally Posted by windycity7

grin.gif
YOUNG MONEY GENIUS& NT I WAS EXPECTING TO COME BACK IN HERE TO SEE SOME NICE ARTWORK ...OH WELL GUESS ITS BACK TO THAT POST YOUR TATS THREAD.......
Sarcasm genius
smh.gif

grin.gif
Sarcasm genius
smh.gif

which mine was also i just didnt kno my caps lock was on...caps lock = anger sry

grin.gif
Sarcasm genius
smh.gif

which mine was also i just didnt kno my caps lock was on...caps lock = anger sry
no harm done we still cool, i was sitting there like why is dude fussing
laugh.gif

Young money has athletes signed to their label like JR and Chris Johnson

YOUNG MONEY GENIUS & NT I WAS EXPECTING TO COME BACK IN HERE TO SEE SOME NICE ARTWORK ...OH WELL GUESS ITS BACK TO THAT POST YOUR TATS THREAD.......
this is the best pic i have of mine, its my son name which is Chase, with his birth date

2ptqyyh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom