Any NTers with throat tattoos?

Just looking for a general consensus. Did your life change for the worse after u got it done?

what you trying to get on your neck?
DESHAWNABE.jpg

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

say goodbye to any well paying job if you decide to get one

I hate when people think getting tats will mess your life up.

Be smart about it and have a lil foresight and everything will be fine.

'Well paying job' good luck getting one of those tats or NOT.
laugh.gif
go look at the unemployment numbers

If your 'well paying' job doesn't like your image it's not that hard to conform to corporate standards.

I'm curious about this.

My roomates an engineering major and has a large, very visible tat on his next. Wonder how that's gonna work out.

indifferent.gif

my uncle is all tatted up from the neck down, and them upper class people stay on his jock trying to get his service.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Across 110th st said:

indifferent.gif

my uncle is all tatted up from the neck down, and them upper class people stay on his jock trying to get his service.
info on your uncle ? cause i want one really bad but i don't want to destroy having a career in the process

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Across 110th st said:

indifferent.gif

Your talking about one person out of so many. Given there are rappers, rockers, athletes, etc that have neck tats but the majority of the people that have regular 9 to 5 jobs do not have neck tats and would not get hired if they did. It's just not presentable, but it all depends on the job I guess.

There are so many other parts of your body that you can still tat up. Leave the neck for a later time.

laugh.gif
I thought fam meant the inside of a throat.

But anyways, my mans got his neck tat wit a
Collar shirt to make sure it wasn't visible in
Business attire.

C'mon you guys, give me a break, you know what I meant.
Obviously I'm not talking about athletes, musicians, etc...

info on your uncle ? cause i want one really bad but i don't want to destroy having a career in the process

lol how can you destroy a career you don't have? Know what you wanna do and what their standards for appearance are.

dudes out there talking bout you can't get tats and have a real job, *$%% that, I can start my own business and look however I want to

Back
Top Bottom