Any of u have problems with your neighbors? I hate mine.

in college we had a what seemed like a bi polar single dad that lived below us. dude was an ex nfl football player (supposedly). whenever we saw him in the parking lot, he would say whatsup, dap us up, etc. then there were times where we should shoot around on our nerf hoop in our living room ( :pimp: ) or be playing nba jam on the n64 and he would come upstairs and RAGE on us. we weren't doing this late in the night, i'm talking about 3 in the afternoon after class. he would constantly come up and rage on us throughout our time there for being "too loud". right before our lease ended my roommates and i said **** it and threw a party. sure enough, this dude comes up stairs ready to rage and i answer the door. and for some reason dude becomes apologetic and is like "oh i didn't know it was you guys throwing the party! nvm, enjoy". my roommates and i were so confused :lol: we offered dude a beer but he ended up staying at our party the ENTIRE night. dude was getting lap dances from random girls though so it was low key funny. that night we also found out he was a drug dealer and he smoked out a bunch of people who went to the party in his apartment downstairs. :lol:

i miss college :frown:

my neighbors right now are old asian ladies. they're adorable :lol:

my neighbors at my old university's apartment are creeps, though. he's in his early 20s and he's a tall, stocky man. everytime he sees me, he invites me to smoke with him and his roommates with literally the :evil: face. :frown: one time, my friend and i were coming out the elevator (i lived on the 4th floor) and he was like "mmm, two is better than one" :x :x :x

Last edited:
my neighbors right now are old asian ladies. they're adorable
laugh.gif

my neighbors at my old university's apartment are creeps, though. he's in his early 20s and he's a tall, stocky man. everytime he sees me, he invites me to smoke with him and his roommates with literally the
devil.gif
face.
frown.gif
one time, my friend and i were coming out the elevator (i lived on the 4th floor) and he was like "mmm, two is better than one"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Last edited:
my neighbors at my old university's apartment are creeps, though. he's in his early 20s and he's a tall, stocky man. everytime he sees me, he invites me to smoke with him and his roommates with literally the
devil.gif
face.
frown.gif
one time, my friend and i were coming out the elevator (i lived on the 4th floor) and he was like "mmm, two is better than one"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't see the problem.

Back
Top Bottom