Any of u have problems with your neighbors? I hate mine.

my neighbors party EVERY friday. Even if no one shows up. smh. when I say EVERY friday, I mean it

My neighbor is insecure and has to make sure his penis is bigger than everyone else. I remember when I got da M3. He was mirin it. The next week, there was a new corvette in his driveway. Dude has to compete on everything.

I smashed his daughter though so I ain't eem mad

other than saying hi and bye, i know nothing of my neighbors

but there's this one guy that scopes around the neighborhood while watering his grass every morning..rumor is he reported one of the other neighbors of owning goats in their backyard :smh:

Last edited:
My neighbors pretty chill. Went to school with a kid that lives next door. He just smokes late night on his deck at the same time I tote. He cool ppls

My neighbor is insecure and has to make sure his penis is bigger than everyone else. I remember when I got da M3. He was mirin it. The next week, there was a new corvette in his driveway. Dude has to compete on everything.

lol, how he gon compete with that? smashed the daughter, you won the war. I wouldn even consider you guys rivals

If you're going to have a problem with your neighbors, don't run to NT or the building management. You know where they live and we're adults. Knock on their door.

And I'm not necessarily saying that to anyone in this thread, just speaking from experiences I have had before. How are you going to have problems with me, know where I live yet not have the courage to say anything to me personally? What part of the game is that?

lol, how he gon compete with that? smashed the daughter, you won the war. I wouldn even consider you guys rivals
Neighbor could smash Thug's mom if she ever came to visit, though much more difficult endeavor im sure.

his daughter was born a man you idiot. And he'll bet you in a race, you lost.

other than saying hi and bye, i know nothing of my neighbors

but there's this one guy that scopes around the neighborhood while watering his grass every morning..rumor is he reported one of the other neighbors of owning goats in their backyard :smh:

Yall can't be mad at him for that. Who the hell wan'ts to live near a zoo? Having goats is extreme if you guys live in a residential area.

My Russian neighbors have ten kids and each one of them is a lil ****... Dented the hood of my car with a baseball a few years back... Did the same to my moms BMW. Three of their kids snuck in my yard to retrieve a ball and left the gate open and my two dogs ended up escaping, thankfully I found them a few days later.

Just a few months ago their 10 year old shot a BB gun at my glass window and left a huge bullet hole there, lil **** had the nerve to do it again last month and left another bullet hole. Talked to their dad and he paid someone to come replace our windows... I told him that if he can't discipline his kids, I'll do it for him. His wife doesn't even attend to orwatch the kids, SMH... Poppin out babies left and right.

caught the oldest one jacked a pair of my fire red 3s...

Then this morning, dude rang my door at 8 in the morning and told me he was going to report me to the cops and SPCA cause my German Shepherd bit his kid deep in the leg when he tried climbing into my backyard again. Laughed it off and told him to sue me, after I told his *** to tell his kids not to climb into my yard without asking... Unfit parents with 10 kids, the wife is pregnant again too...

My Russian neighbors have ten kids and each one of them is a lil ****... Dented the hood of my car with a baseball a few years back... Did the same to my moms BMW. Three of their kids snuck in my yard to retrieve a ball and left the gate open and my two dogs ended up escaping, thankfully I found them a few days later.

Just a few months ago their 10 year old shot a BB gun at my glass window and left a huge bullet hole there, lil **** had the nerve to do it again last month and left another bullet hole. Talked to their dad and he paid someone to come replace our windows... I told him that if he can't discipline his kids, I'll do it for him. His wife doesn't even attend to orwatch the kids, SMH... Poppin out babies left and right.

Then this morning, dude rang my door at 8 in the morning and told me he was going to report me to the cops and SPCA cause my German Shepherd bit his kid deep in the leg when he tried climbing into my backyard again. Laughed it off and told him to sue me, after I told his *** to tell his kids not to climb into my yard without asking... Unfit parents with 10 kids, the wife is pregnant again too...
How did he get in your closet/bedroom?

I left them out in the front door, we installed cameras in the front of our home, caught the lil **** delivering a flyer to our house and he snatched it.

I had an issue with my neighbor couple weeks ago i know him personally tho so it wasnt over the living situation

let him know what it was and we wont be having anymore issues if i had to bet on it

damn.. sounds like a headache :smh:

mine are cool but they own like 15 cars. take up all the damn parking on our block :stoneface:

word. lol

My current neighbors are the nicest, most inconsiderate people ever :lol:

They would honestly do anything for me. They're REALLY good people. However....they piss me off at times. :lol:

Two examples I can think of off hand.

They had a party at their house. My street was filled with close to 100 cars. Shouldn't be a problem as I have a private driveway. Those bammas parked in my driveway! I was home, but my girl had to park her car about 15 houses down and walk to the crib. She was vexed :lol:

Second....my dude is a chef. He's always bringing by extra steak, shrimp, etc. Awesome cook and we definitely reap the benefits of living across the street from his family. On the rare occasion that they are entertaining and run out of space, he'll often ask to use our extra fridge in our garage. To get in our garage you have to punch in a code if you don't have the remote. I've lived across from them for almost 7 years now, so I trust them. THey have the security code for my house/garage and extra keys. I trust them like that. Anyways, he put some food in the fridge one week and I forgot about it. I went out to check and the food was gone. Obviously, he came over (w/o calling) and just went in the garage to get his food when we weren't home. It's just common curtosey(sp?) to ask. There are people out there who would come out blasting, no questions asked, if their garage door opened unexpectedly.

I live next door to a milf—can't complain here
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom