Any of yall use them All NAtural African skin care products? vol. Preserving My Sexy

I`m about to cop some All Natural Raw Black Soap and some Shea butter, my homegirl says its the truth, I already got silky smooth coco butter skin, but I`m tryna have my Sexy on some Created Character Swag.

Any stories or other products yall recommend?  Dove Liquid body soap been holding down the throne, but I`m tryna see if there is some other stuff too that go hard in the paint. Chicks love that scent though.

anything that lightens skin? 
nerd.gif

my chick is a sephora addict

i use Boscia and stuff like that i cant even remember all the names off top

Nubian Pride Soaps are the best I've ever used.
They only contain like 5 all natural ingredients, smells great and is great for your skin.

And raw organic shea butter is the truth.

Black soap strips your skin, so you better have a damb good moisturizer....I used Desert Essence Face Wash and moisturize with Tea Tree Cream.....smooth, non-oily skin

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Black soap strips your skin, so you better have a damb good moisturizer....I used Desert Essence Face Wash and moisturize with Tea Tree Cream.....smooth, non-oily skin

The moisturise I use now is legit, but I can tell its not meant for us black folk. They say with black soap you not suppose to scrub it on ya skin, youre suppose to rub some on ya hand and lather it on ya face. they say that + Shea is that deal, but you gotta use the shea lightly cause it will have ya face looking shiny and greasy.

I only use black soap for my face. And I use cocoa butter with Shea for lotion. Smoove.

reel talk doe, what does Black Soap do for your skin? I been hearing a lot of good things. I wanna try it, but I want more info. yes, too lazy to google.

They say the mistake people make is using a cloth to rub it in and that tears up ya skin. They say just rub it on ya hands, and lather it and rub it on ya face gently. I just copped The Du Du-Osun 6 pack and the 32 oz Raw Shea Butter for 30 bucks since I had 35 bucks of Amazon credit. This Combo + Drinking a ton of water =
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom