Any one ever conduct a focus group?

I've done a few and it's legit. You get paid on avg./$25 an hour to give your opinion and critique a item or service, give your opinion on how to improve whatever the paid study is on, etc. Trust me if you have the chance participate...

I did a honey bunches of oats, Netflix streaming, Shrek 3, and on soy milk. But the best thing I participated in was @ the biggest hospital in the Pacific Northwest (OHSU) on decision making under the influence. I got paid like $700 for 20 hours between 2 days of doing absolutely nothing... I remember I watched the opening NFL game between the Saints and the Vikings (1st half only) and a couple movies.

Originally Posted by SamB

I've done a few and it's legit. You get paid on avg./$25 an hour to give your opinion and critique a item or service, give your opinion on how to improve whatever the paid study is on, etc. Trust me if you have the chance participate...

I did a honey bunches of oats, Netflix streaming, Shrek 3, and on soy milk. But the best thing I participated in was @ the biggest hospital in the Pacific Northwest (OHSU) on decision making under the influence. I got paid like $700 for 20 hours between 2 days of doing absolutely nothing... I remember I watched the opening NFL game between the Saints and the Vikings (1st half only) and a couple movies.

How did you find out/sign up?

I did a gaming focus group for Lucas arts years ago when I was in middle school. I remember calling them and them asking me questions about how many games I play and bought over a certain amount of time, etc. They called me back a couple days later to come in for one. I end up going and not getting picked for the actual focus group and get $100 in an envelope for coming. Did that two more times and didn't get picked either
laugh.gif
so I just got paid to pick up the money.

Back
Top Bottom