Any one on NT from Iowa?

wats up? I'm in college at UNI and then des moines area when i'm outta school, where you at?
I'm From Iowa..... Please Tell Me There is at Least One Other Person From This State On NikeTalk

Need Some Jay's and AM's Size 9.5 or 10 Let me know if ya got anything

Another Iowan checking in...Waterloo area. Fresh out of Iowa City. TeamIowa, I have tons of stuff in 9.5 and 10 and might consider moving something. What are you looking for?

hey i'll PM you cus theres no buyin/sellin in here, dont want to get banned or anything :smile:
smile.gif
I'm From Iowa..... Please Tell Me There is at Least One Other Person From This State On NikeTalkNeed Some Jay's and AM's Size 9.5 or 10 Let me know if ya got anything

No one from Iowa prob checks the regional forum since there usually is nothin bout iowa in here :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm From Iowa..... Please Tell Me There is at Least One Other Person From This State On NikeTalkNeed Some Jay's and AM's Size 9.5 or 10 Let me know if ya got anything

Ruf! I didnt know you were in Iowa for school, we coulda be meeting up for some sz 13 goodies! PM me when you get a chance...I just graduated from Drake and finished my senior season on the basketball team this year...TeamIowa I pmed you before I saw youre post on here, thats crazy youre at UNI, our rivals :smile:
smile.gif
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

HAHA... yea you guys worked us....just like the whole MVC...embarassing year for the panthers
I'm From Iowa..... Please Tell Me There is at Least One Other Person From This State On NikeTalk

Yea, dont worry, we werent too good in the MVC either, but it was still out best season in like 20 years, haha, pathetic...where you stay in DM?
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.

I live in a suburb like 10 miles from des moines, around saylorville lake....pretty sad game as far as gettin kicks anywhere round here... you just get all yours online? thats what i've been havin to do

thats definitely what I have to do...or Ill have some friends pick em up from my hometown (D.C.), but other than that, its straight dealing with the fellow sz 13 heads on NT. Were you friends with anyone on the team? I was the one talking @#%$ the entire game for the hell of it, hahaha.

haha...yea i hung out w/ a few guys on the team... I had class with travis brown so i got to talk to him a little bit

im from waterloo, go to wartburg in waverly now, but its not a whole lot of dudes into shoes around here, except me and my mans that does video production for ISS. and im a 13-14

Man all you big footed Iowans...HAHA... Need some Iowans in a 10ish

sounds kinda familiar...wheres it at?

nah theres not at all round here...some store opened and they had CLEAR J's in the window.....the whole store was fakes..it gone shut down though, you got anything good round your place?

Im from waterloo. Not much for a selection around here. Its pretty lame around here for kicks.

if you dont care if I ask... how old are ya? i got to school at UNI so just wondering

they have a store like that on drake's campus...it is ridiculous...

Yo! another Iowan here... From Cedar Rapids, there are about 5 other guys from CR on Niketalk, just don't go to the regional forums much. i havn't been on NT in a long time, been busy as hell.

Couple of fake stores here, but just get all my shoes from scheels mainly, or occasionally the finishline here will get some retros. otherwise i just use ebay.
EMAIL: Kahughes22@hotmail.com
AIM: Khughes22bud

Back
Top Bottom