Any Other "Mixed" NTers?

Black/Italian
pimp.gif

my moms from santiago in D.R and my dads from some small mountain town in greece.
Ladies like it, only bad thing is i never picked up either language cause my parents didnt really speak it in the household. its all good though. having a gyroin one hand and then platanos in another ftw

Half Mexican and Half Filipino

People act like they've never seen that kind of mix before.
laugh.gif
Definitely helps me out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

laugh.gif
Definitely helps me out
pimp.gif

You have a sister?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

LES where you from ? i know you said in a post you in austin , but bro if your a DR boy we in texas no one gonna think your hispanic,
i had a cousin who is a dark skin PR and DR mixed guy from my moms family come over one time , and everyone thought he was black , it
was funny when he busted out spanish to the mexican boys.
I'm a Georgia transplant always on the move but spend more time in Texas than anywhere else, and I experience episodes like that all the time.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

It's funny, because when I'm in the North chilling in Philadelphia or visiting NYC, there's such a large Black Latino population that I look likeyour average DR, Puerto Rican, or even Panamanian dude. But when I'm down South, females act like I'm something they've never seen before... Anotherwise Black guy who can speak fluent Spanish.

pops is black by way of the dominican republic. he doesnt know when or how, but apparently some cats from there got over to arkansas...which had slaves...so uget the idea
moms is filipino, irish, and portugese and native american. she just revealed to me at 25 that she actually doesnt have a drop of black in her. i just thoughtgrandpa was light skinneded and grandma was asian. lol.

so that makes a me. im black by the color of my skin but not my ethnicity.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't really know what I'm all mixed with, but I'm mostly black I guess. I know my mom's mom has Native American roots, my dad's mom is white, and both of my grandpaps where black.
OH
so you got that good hair right?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

laugh.gif
Definitely helps me out
pimp.gif

You have a sister?
Yea...... but she just turned 1 so good luck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I don't really know what I'm all mixed with, but I'm mostly black I guess. I know my mom's mom has Native American roots, my dad's mom is white, and both of my grandpaps where black.
OH
laugh.gif
not to brag or nothin', but yeah, I have a healthygrade. It could get ugly tho, in a bad way.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

OH
laugh.gif
not to brag or nothin', but yeah, I have a healthy grade. It could get ugly tho, in a bad way.

SMH yall need to see that new Chris Rock movie
smh.gif

Dad's Mexican and mom's Black.

I feel like I can't relate to my dad's side at all, but I'm trying to change that as I get older.

Afro Colombian 1/4
French 1/4
Colombian/Venezuelan of the white variation 1/2

I look creole/Dominican
laugh.gif

n660581205_329485_3324.jpg

PS: I live in TX
smh.gif
...some dumb +!# mondaytofriday'ers down here when it comes to understandin race
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
LESfamiliswag knows the deal
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom