Any other NT'ers work at TARGET VOL. RED AND KHAKI CHECKIN IN

i d0nt pass

Banned
Flow Team here..about to get ready to go to work at 3 ..man I cant stand this job
smh.gif
but yet its better then nothing
smile.gif

Who else is at target?

welcome to hell my friend
laugh.gif
. why is it flow always has some of theweirdest people? Just be happy you dont deal with guest sometimes i just wanna smack for asking the dumbest things. Ive been doing this job for way to long myadvice get out while you still can
laugh.gif

I used to work at Target, they let me arrest shoplifters and employees. That was

a fun job, nice check too.

haha i worked "flow" for 2 days and said F it and walked out.. that shift was def not worth the money.

and i swear the people i worked with were either ex-cons or pedos. creepy.

damn im late as hell but I cant stop browsing NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For those whose asking I get paid 10/hr and its about 3-8 but the hours are likely to increase due to the holiday season

To Apolloburning yea man this job is hell but Im just seasonal I needed a few checks to buy a new laptop and thats it Target is NOT in my long term plans
laugh.gif

^word i aint tryin to make a career outta of it...just need money for the Holidays.
They got me stuck at cashier ringin up customers all day
smh.gif

I did this a LONG time ago... It wasn't bad/hard. I actually kind of liked it for what it was.

The store I was at didn't have any weird people. If you need a night job, I rec it.

GSTL here.... I'm ready to change departments or leave the company all together though...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i want that job.. they deaded me 3 times though.. so !%*# target and their red shirts..
Lol.. damn, girl what you do wrong???

I did the executive internship over the summer and at first I really loved it. After a couple of weeks I hated the hell out of that job. You have to have thatTarget mindset to work there and if you don't it's a sucky job.

Even doing management was boring and sucked, I ended up quiting 2 days before my internship was over because I hated it so much. My HR exec pulled me into heroffice and told me I seemed disengaged and the next day I showed up still drunk.

And yes they drug test

Back
Top Bottom