Any Physical Therapist on NT?

I'm an aspiring Physical Therapist,and I have a paper due soon in regards to conducting an interview with a Physical Therapist. I also would like to know how you honestly feel about your career. Let me know and thanks for reading

I planned on being a PT, but switched to Physician's Assistant. My sister is a PT.

I'm a practicing clinician, and work with PT's. Maybe I help with something?

Just need to a few questions answered....what school the attended,salary,are the happy with there salary...things like that. If you can help any further let me know. i appreciate the answer tho.

I thought for the amount of schooling the salary is on the low end, something around 60-70k? I dont know, retail store managers make that.

i'm a physical therapist, went to penn state i would say depending on where you worked, and how long you've worked there you make from 50k-120k, i got a business degree which i would highly recommend, because i became head of the therapy department where i work because of my business knowledge. it's a great career right now, as they seem to still be hiring, i've been working out of school for 3 years now, last year i made about 230k after taxes, but as i stated before i also handle business perspective so i'm lucky and make more then probably 99% of physical therapists out there

Back
Top Bottom