Any places in NY got the Pee wee hermans SB?

Supreme had them on tuesday I had copped a pair. not sure if any more is left there.
"The Key to a Womens Heart is a Unexpected Gift at a Unexpected Time"-William Forrester
Myspace

$100 flat kinda random that I seen them there.
"The Key to a Womens Heart is a Unexpected Gift at a Unexpected Time"-William Forrester
Myspace

all of the usual suspects will be selliing (or have sold) them..... in usual suspects, i mean Supreme, DQM, Alife, Recon and the rest of the bunch....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Yea...seems like most places you mentioned they were sold out, so anybody with some info on somewhere that still has em post asap. TY

I went Saturday and they were a No Show in Clientele.

I saw them in the Storage room in Supreme...but those dudes are wild and they will not sell them to you.

DQM only had small sizes left.
Team Teaneck​

Breakin' Necks in the 'Neck​

These are selling that well? pretty surprised. their nothing special.

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

^^^^checked there on fri. in soho. they didnt have @#%$
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

:rofl:
roll.gif
My restlessness is my nemesis.

Wanted: Air Max 90 DQM Bacons, size 7.
Tweed SBs, size 6-7.
Sea Crystal SBs, size 6-7.
Iron SBs, size 6-7.​

^^^^^^How much u slinging them for?
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Back
Top Bottom