ANY PS3 BACK HOME IN PHIL.....

are we still going to be bothered by the region/version problem of the games here again??? if you buy one in japan compatible b sa mga games dito sa PI?
I've changed my sig.

XBOX360 for me
pimp.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

totally agree,xbox 360 is the best choice for now,especially with pirated games now available...next gen gaming has never been so affordable!ill buy my ps3 when i can affort to fork out the dough to get the requisite HD tv to play ps3 games in.

^^^ you mean the ps3 sucks when you don't plug it in an HDTV?
I've changed my sig.

^ not that it sucks, it just becomes a regular console when you won't use a HD capable TV with it (graphics wise).

spotted wii at datablitz mega for P18,995 and like 5 games around 3K each.

those buying xbox 360s, missed your chance, they were for sale for only $100 at amazon just this thanks giving holiday in the states.
Kicks for sale:
Jordan 11 Retro Low sizes 10 and 10.5
www.geocities.com/melbs2703/kicksforsale.html
Philippine buyer only PM me

^WHAT?! XBOX 360s for a 100 BUCKS?! WOW.

Those who got some definitely had a steal
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

^ Yupyup..but they were sold before 2PM ET commenced...units were available 2 minutes ahead of time and Amazon SSL website took a dive because of number of hits.

Just imagine 1,000 units ONLY for the whole USA
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quick update about ps3 prices,swung by ghills yesterday,alot of resellers are selling bundles,55k for a 60 gig us version & 2 games,20 gigs go for 30k,did come across a store that sold their 60 gig for 47k,too bad it was a *** ver.

Back
Top Bottom