ANY PS3 BACK HOME IN PHIL.....

i'm heading back home the 1st week of december and was wondering if they got the PS3 there or is it all sold out too............

damn... same price as my multi-cab... looks like XBox for me
"He can fight Mayweather right now and I don't think Mayweather can handle the pressure" Alan Massengale on Manny Pacquiao

y'all should checkout data blitz @v-mall,they're doing reservations right now,generally,they're prices aren't ridiculously inflated

The 60GB are at 59,999 at Toy Kingdom like what KC said. The 20GBs will be Php 45k. They said they'd have the 20GBs within the week.

Nice avy dako. Pacquiao looks like he can't believe it while Morales looks like he's doing the crip walk.

Anyway.

The PS3 is too damn expensive................................................................................

Aren't these supposed to retail at $600? Eh thats above $1000..................
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

^ PS3 is not worth copping...yet...best buy would be XBOX 360, better next-gen games, specifically, Gears of War (GOW) and better online community.

I know a lot who bought the PS3, resold it and used the profit to get the Holiday Bundles for the 360s...

FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^Yeah I agree. It really is the XBOX 360 for now.

I understand the unofficial packages that stores here offer but $1000 for gaming....too much hehe. Oh well why am I complaining anyway. I don't have any cash to buy one for myself hahaha.

By the way there's also two units available on ebay.ph. The 60GB version is php60,000 and the 20GB version is php45,000
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

mahal naman..

i haven't played video games since Bulls v Lakers on the Genesis.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'
Sz 12 Zoom LeBron 3 Dunkman and SVSM (Away) for sale​

I guess i am the only one buying a Wii.
smile.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^ Great decision, Wii > PS3 this holiday but 360 >>>>> Wii + PS3 until next year

Also, I just received my online order of Wii + extra controller and nunchuk, can't open it coz it's a gift for my kids this Christmas

I think the Wii has more upside when it comes to "enjoyment". (Although that is subjective too, as other consumers get joy out of GREAT graphics.) Most non-gamers, like me and my wifey, will like the Wii more than the PS or the XBox because of the this. Basically, it is more fun than the others. Here are more reason to "love" the Wii.

Sold it to my wife with #60.
wink.gif
#25 is my personal favorite, next is #68.

[size=+2]

[/size]

one reason i want the wii is for that boxing game! I saw the post on the General Forum with the dudes shadow boxing :lol:
laugh.gif

BTW... how do you pronounce "wii?" Do you say it "wee?" or "why"? Or you just pronounce the letters?
"He can fight Mayweather right now and I don't think Mayweather can handle the pressure" Alan Massengale on Manny Pacquiao

It's pronounced as "We" as in "We will, we will rock you..."

^balongbalong, i asked data blitz how much their 360 units were, and the price is 22+++ php. i'm not sure how greenhills prices will compare with that figure, but it should give you a pretty good idea of what range the cost will be in.

that's for a basic package, btw. one controller, no games, just the unit.

as far as the ps3 goes, i'm thinking about saving up for that instead of the 360 at the moment, but there's no way in hell i'm shelling out $1000 for it locally. the good thing is that since i don't have the cash for a new console at the moment, i can still think things through. gears of war is damn tempting...
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

elow tanung ko lang available ba yung sa datablitz? may stock sila? magkano yung 60gb? salamat tsaka same version ba yan ng nasa US?
Team Philippines
Member No.58

^the people at data blitz have no idea when they'll get ps3s or for how much... at least as of last week.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

TK V-Mall has the Wii at P30K!!! What the???!!!!
mad.gif

[size=+2]

[/size]

^ Wow..US$600 for Wii...2x the retail...SMH

Back
Top Bottom