Any recommendations for a good set of earphones?

I'm looking for a new set of earphones, preferably in-ear phones that are compatable with the iPhone (answer button & mic) but doesn't have tobe. I've had the Shure E2C's twice and loved them but ended up losing them twice. What's the best for $150 or under? Shure, V-Moda, Bose,Sennheiser, Beats by Dre, Bang & Olufsen??

im not sure,
but my friends have earphones from bose, and beats are good, but just the price is
indifferent.gif

im tellin u RIGHT NOW! the best is apple...

in terms of in ear you cant go wrong skull candies are horrid
eek.gif

stick with the apple in ear joints

150$ for ear phones?

stick with apple ear plugs and use that 150 for something else

If you care about your music and you have the money... do NOT stick with Apple headphones.. The difference in sound between a pair of Apple headphones and adecent pair of IEM's is amazing.

dude i got some philips in-ears from walgreens for like 20$.

some of the best ones i've had
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Etymotic Er-6i. I have these and I love it.

... and
sick.gif
at Skullycandy's...

wow..you must be the only nt'er with etymotics..damn haha to OP, avoid bose, skullcandy, and apple. they are all huge wastes of money..avoid the beats too.buy some denons or jays or sure or etymotic or ultimateears. you can find something for less than 150, btw, if youre not looking for great sound quality

Thanks guys... I'm debating between Shure because I already how good they sound or Etymotics because I've read good reviews on them... leaning onEtymotics because it has the built-in mic.

etymotics tendentially have very light bass and an analytical sound signature...
since we're on nt and everyone listens to hip hop/ rap. haha

Originally Posted by il prescelto

... and
sick.gif
at Skullycandy's...

wow..you must be the only nt'er with etymotics..damn haha to OP, avoid bose, skullcandy, and apple. they are all huge wastes of money..avoid the beats too. buy some denons or jays or sure or etymotic or ultimateears. you can find something for less than 150, btw, if youre not looking for great sound quality
the new apple iems are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

... and
sick.gif
at Skullycandy's...

wow..you must be the only nt'er with etymotics..damn haha to OP, avoid bose, skullcandy, and apple. they are all huge wastes of money..avoid the beats too. buy some denons or jays or sure or etymotic or ultimateears. you can find something for less than 150, btw, if youre not looking for great sound quality
the new apple iems are
pimp.gif

you're right, their new dual drivers are supposedly not bad.

etymotics tendentially have very light bass and an analytical sound signature...
since we're on nt and everyone listens to hip hop/ rap. haha
I'm more of a rock dude, so bass wasn't a big deal to me. I'm very pleased with my Etymotic ER-6i's. No regret.

I dont understand the hate on Apple earbuds. They sound great to me. IDK maybe I need to test out some other brands

^ if you're talking about the stock Apple earphones, then you definitely need to try out other earphones. You'll be amazed at thedifference in clarity and quality.

iono i think the older skull candies with the bigger drives aren't that bad, they're my backup earbuds, but dont fit on iphone

for my iphone, i'm currently using sennheisen cx300's, and they work just great for giving good bass/treble and cancelling out noise...for 30$ onamazon.... my friend has em too and he loves em, i mean YEA there are BETTER headphones out there, but i am about 100% sure that for the price of thesenn's you wont regret it at all, promise

^ if you're talking about the stock Apple earphones, then you definitely need to try out other earphones. You'll be amazed at the difference in clarity and quality.
word

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

im tellin u RIGHT NOW! the best is apple...

in terms of in ear you cant go wrong skull candies are horrid
eek.gif

stick with the apple in ear joints
This guy must not love music...
smh.gif

I love my Shure E2cs. I just need some new covers for them or whatever.
I was gonna get some etys a while back but lacking the bass I passed.

I was looking at some cans like some grados but amps and cords and etc. etc.
all so much trouble. but well worth it in the end.

invest in some good %*!#

I'd recommend the Sennheiser CX300's the or Creative EP-630's, but just about any IEMs from Sennheiser or Creative would be good quality.
Some brands to avoid would be Skullcandy and Apple. Skullcandys are horribly constructed and their quality is seriously lacking and Apples aren't muchbetter.

Back
Top Bottom