any Retch fans?

Was gonna say how is this dude not already locked up if it were him.

This dude been out of control so no surprise really. People said he was trying to rob cds? Wanna know the whole story. Doesn't look good for him though. I was a fan of Polo Sporting Goods
For the record when the report says cds it means controlled dangerous substances aka he was robbing somebody for that work. Just in case anyone thought he was stealing music cds
laugh.gif

damn shame tho Im def a fan. hope he can make bail at least.

^ that makes so much more sense lol. I forget who reported it as that but I was like cant be right

He'll be back in sooner rather than later.

Dude is a fiend, straight up. Not getting involved in some form of ******* isn't an option for cats with his type of mindset.

He said it himself on product of da block

-and management sayin leave this **** alone, but these fiends keep hittin up my phone and i aint turning down doe, Nahh *****. I'm still hand to hand

Is he out on bail or did he beat the case? Not seeing much info besides a few twitter posts. :nerd:

Hes back on the gram and was on ESPN lmao

My man seen him at humc and he was sippin there

Word, i'm not gonna lie he should fit in well with the group if he stays off the dumb ****. Him & Schoolboy can probably make some fire.

This _ is a troll so you never know but damn if this really is true that's a good *** look for him

Anybody in NYC?

Im gonna go to his show at Webster on Oct 12

Who tryna bum thru

Back
Top Bottom