Any sneakerheads at GHS in Seattle?

I just graduated from Garfield a few days ago but I was wondering if any NTers went/go there.
All Day I Dream About Jordans​

I went there my freshman year and the beginning of sohpmore year.
Lookin for any NDS J's in sizes 6-7. If u got some hit me up please.

Where were you when the "Graffield>>>>>Franklin Post" was going down??? Look a few pages back and you will see most of the GHS heads from NT in it.

Had a great time there from 1999-2003.

Were you at graduation??? SoulOnIce206 and I were the dudes banging the pots together for our homegirl Toshi...you couldnt miss us we were making a big @#%$ scene. I was the dude in the White/Concord Spiridons.

Damn that night was fun... but it wasnt close to the amount of fun I had with SoulOnIce's mom later that night.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

+1 for Ian

Haha trunks I didn't notice you guys...that's tight that you were there though. I'm so glad to be done with school, it feels AMAZING.

You at UW now or something trunks?

^^you would have noticed that us if we could have brought the pots in during the graduation...its a stupid rule "no artificial noise maker" It wasnt that way during the 2003 graduation, people were banging pots together then. We would have had way more fun if we could have found a megaphone...the two of us look for hours all over the city for one but couldnt find one anywhere.

The list of GHS NTers that I know of...
tunks206 (Ian/Me) 2003
SoulOnIce206 (Loyan) 2003
dakid23 (Jeff) 2004
asivilay (Alex S.) 2003
bergstyle (Alex B.) 2003

plus the others that represented Garfield in this post.

Quote:
You at UW now or something trunks?

No not yet I'm still at South Seattle Community College I wish I was though but I'm almost finished.

What are you going to do now that you're finished???

Quote:
Ian's my stepson................... i had to step over him to get to his mother.....

wow...after I set you up with the "girl of your dreams" Arleen during graduation.... :smh:
nono.gif

Are you insinuating she was some type of "Village Bicycle"???

I must admit the downfall of you guys was pretty funny to watch....I will never forget you two arguing on the field. :lol:
laugh.gif

I still cant believe she bought the shoes you wanted...I'm surprised you didnt slap her right then and there. :lol:
laugh.gif

Whoa Whoa she got you kicks? The most i got out of her was a ride to her house :evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
I must admit the downfall of you guys was pretty funny to watch....I will never forget you two arguing on the field

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When did this happen?

Quote:
Are you insinuating she was some type of "Village Bicycle"???

well she is good friends with a couple dudes on PH :evil:
devil.gif

my guy kirk is bout to get on next i guess he seen her on the bus and she was all over my dude :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
When did this happen?

At graduation...everyone was running arounf the feild but those two were arguing because he walked with someone else by mistake.
I saw it, it wasnt his fault...Loyan looked pissed.
laugh.gif

Quote:
well she is good friends with a couple dudes on PH
my guy kirk is bout to get on next i guess he seen her on the bus and she was all over my dude

You PH dudes do it big. :lol:
laugh.gif

Wow, forgot about this thread for a while...anyway, yeah trunks I'm goin to UW next year, I'm psyched to say the least. Looks like a lot of '03 and '04 sneaker heads from GHS huh?

Back
Top Bottom