any spots in buffalo near UB

what the titles says...
im going to be near UB(the south campus i think) are there any spots for sbs or places to get good jordans(not the recent stuff)?any help is appreciated
reppin' staten island

I'm not going to pretend like I know any mom & pop stores in the area, because I dont. Considering I'm probably the NTer that reps Buffalo more than anyone else it looks bad because I'm not really into sneakers to begin with :lol:
laugh.gif

The Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga is your best bet if your looking mall-wise. Foot Locker, Finish Line and there's another mom & pop type place that I can't recall the name of right now. They also have a big Against All Odds store.

The Boulevard Mall on Niagara Falls Boulevard has a Champs, Foot Locker and Foot Action...but they are usually poor when it comes to sneakers. I usually never get anything there when I go for friend & family sales anyway. I think UB might shuttle to and from that mall.

Boulevard Mall is maybe 15 min away from UB South...I would guess Walden is at least 20-25 minutes. I would go to the Walden first, it's the biggest retail mall the city has to offer. Some Ontario (Canadian) shoppers will make a weekend out of a trip to the Walden Galleria.

Once again, sorry I can't help you out with anything specifically in your area. Post in here if you have any more questions, though.

Have fun in Buffalo and wait til hockey season rolls around :lol:
laugh.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Back
Top Bottom