ANY STORES WORTH GOING TO IN TAMPA/ST PETE AREA?

Sneaker and nice denim and what not?? i am here for another few days and was looking for somewhere decent to go... went to the tyrone mall and did not see any thing worth speaking of

thanks in advance
the city of wind
Fried Chicken n Onions
TrafficSchooL

university mall. check up Harold Pener. any limited kicks will be gone, but im sure they still have a couple of GR stuff out. and they have evisu denim if you got the paper to drop on em. besides that, there isnt really anything else poppin in the tampa area until January where The Essentials is gonna open up. its suppose to be a boutique. anyways good luck
Code:
      live by the jumpman, die by the jumpman... ya digg?!

neo trash in ybor has some nice stuff. tank theory, rebel 8, owl movement and the like.

some store called nyce opened up in ybor on 8th down the block from urban across from laughing cat, but i havent made it there yet. im going to hit em up tomorrow so ill let you know.

and dude, there isnt ANYTHING in st pete. theres 688 skateshop and theres a skateshop on central ave, but other then that youre gonna have to hit up tampa or orlando if anything.
"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

Essential - coming very soon...

www.esntl.com

Online store will be up by the end of the month hopefully.

We will be carrying lots of the brands everyone is lacking in FL... Stay tuned.

Im surprised at how beat the clothes game is over here we need something.. I mean university mall got some decent kicks/gear but thats one little spot...

Back
Top Bottom