Any students goin to WSU?

Just got here yesterday and dont know too many people. If anyone wants to meet up lets do it

I went to school over there, don't remember half of it haha... GO COUGS!

Can't believe I graduated from there five years ago. I was there during sort of a transition period with lots of construction, so I have no idea what it even looks like out there anymore. (haven't been back since the day I left town)

WSU student checkin in.

Last semester here and I feel like ive seen a lot more fresh kicks up on campus.

PM me if you want to meet up brah.

I go to UI, down the road.

Don't know many sneakerheads around here at all. Where you guys cop your sneaks @?

Id be down to trade some locals if anyone has anything cool. Size 10.5-11

Don't know many sneakerheads around here at all. Where you guys cop your sneaks @?

I go to wsu what shoes do you have to trade

Also I have people back home help me get sneaks and I wake up at 5 to get on nike to try and get shoes

I got the air jordan VI infrared, Adidas 2chainz top10, A few pairs of KD VI, Air jordan III crimson, Air jordan IV toro

Im looking for a pair of aj 1 highs or xi or offers.

I got the air jordan VI infrared, Adidas 2chainz top10, A few pairs of KD VI, Air jordan III crimson, Air jordan IV toro

Im looking for a pair of aj 1 highs or xi or offers.
I don't have what you are looking for but I got a lot of foams and 2-10 for Jordan's

Any interest in 10.5 infrared 6's?

got any 5s for trade?

I also like 3s, 7s, 8s.

Never had a foamposite, kinda want to try 1.

got any 5s for trade?

I also like 3s, 7s, 8s.

I already have the infrared 6, but I have 2 pairs of the silver camo foams that came out this saturday. If you are interested in trading let me know.

got any 5s for trade?

I also like 3s, 7s, 8s.

What are you looking to get for them?

Feel free to txt me or hit me up here it dont matter

208 290 4435

Back
Top Bottom