Any successful gf weight loss stories?

Yeah son she's getting bloated...handle that ASAP. 

Just cause you're get consistent p doesn't mean you can't be critical. 

It's a lose lose situation.

You stay with her, you're miserable.

You dump her, she's gonna lose weight.

While you're in bed with her, grab on to her sides but kind of hold on for a second longer, like you're unfamiliar with this new "feel" so to speak.

kind of give a look that says "hmm well thats interesting..."

she'll be in the gym in no time

Passive aggressive at its finest. :smh:

Man up and do something about it, either have more sex, have a serious talk about it and yours starting to become unhappy, then hit the gym with her.

Damn homie I feel for you. You gotta get her moving. It's gonna be a tough convo and subject but its needed. It's all on her though. When she feels like she needs to slim down she will but sadly it might be a while. Stay strong op

Nothing shallow about wanting your girl to be in shape/healthy.

She's gotta want to do it though, dont push her to hard cuz than you'll look like an *******. My girl was thin, 5'3" 120lbs, she got real sick, almost died, and they put her on medications that blew her up to 160lbs :wow: :wow: :wow:, she than on her own lost it all and is now 125lbs. I helped her in motivation, but I didnt push her hard, she did it on her own. I didnt care about the weight gain, Im just happy everyday shes alive and healthy.

Shorty said she doesn't like to sweat? :lol:

I was with you until she said that dumb ****

It's wrap OP let that go.

Last edited:
She's gotta want to do it though, dont push her to hard cuz than you'll look like an *******. My girl was thin, 5'3" 120lbs, she got real sick, almost died, and they put her on medications that blew her up to 160lbs
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, she than on her own lost it all and is now 125lbs. I helped her in motivation, but I didnt push her hard, she did it on her own. I didnt care about the weight gain, Im just happy everyday shes alive and healthy.
You're a great man!

For women as you get older your body changes and its not easy to lose weight. If she doesnt care and it doesnt bother her then chances are she's not going to lose weight. My coworker was really heavy. Her husband recommended that she have surgery bec she couldnt lose the baby weight....She has 3 kids....She saved and went to DR to get breasts implants,butt augmentation and lipo now her and her husband are divorcing after 10 years together. She got super confident and started getting attention from other guys and left him.

I just thought about something.I think OP might have made up his mind already, he doesn't need our opinion. She hasn't been working out, you have your convictions about what you said, so why is this decision hard to make? Either it is, or it isn't. You can't change a person, they have to want to change themselves. So if she's not what you want, save yourself arguments, headaches, and stress and leave. Problem solved.

Our bodys change too- but some of us decide to keep up with it and defy the aging as much as possible. It seems like you keep up with yourself and take good care, whats your routine like if you dont mind?
I used to go to NYSC but i cancelled my membership bec it was too expensive. Im going to start doing insanity or just join a cheaper gym. I drinks lots of water and try to do a workout before I go to bed every night. Ill do jumping jax, squats, situps. I also have apps on my phone with ab workouts that are pretty awesome. Ive slacked off a lot though. Ive gained weight and haven't worked out at all. Im going to get back into it though. Im not feeling too good about myself. I just have to stay motivated and be consistent.

I used to go to NYSC but i cancelled my membership bec it was too expensive. Im going to start doing insanity or just join a cheaper gym. I drinks lots of water and try to do a workout before I go to bed every night. Ill do jumping jax, squats, situps. I also have apps on my phone with ab workouts that are pretty awesome. Ive slacked off a lot though. Ive gained weight and haven't worked out at all. Im going to get back into it though. Im not feeling too good about myself. I just have to stay motivated and be consistent.

You don't look like you've gained weight...I thought you actually lost some...lol

Have you checked out Blink fitness?

20$ a month, can use any location and bring a guest with you EVERYTIME. NYSC can suck it

You don't look like you've gained weight...I thought you actually lost some...lol
Have you checked out Blink fitness?
20$ a month, can use any location and bring a guest with you EVERYTIME. NYSC can suck it
Hells no! In the past few years Ive def gained weight. I blame it on leggings! Its all I wear and they obviously stretch well so did I....None of my jeans fit.
mad.gif

Ive never heard of Blink Fitness. Ill look it up now. I work in downtown Manhattan and live in Brooklyn hope theres one near me. Thanks!
happy.gif

Yes the leggings.
mean.gif
The gift and the curse.  They have allowed these women including mine into a false sense of comfort.  Time to get back to the jeans ladies.

she doesn't like sweating?
mean.gif

that's pretty lame of her, give her the boot 

[QUOTE url="/t/519685/any-successful-gf-weight-loss-stories#post_16910607"]
If she can't take care of herself how is she going to take care of your and your kids if you have them
very well! Fat girls can cook papi!
[/quote]

Cook for themselves

She's gotta want to do it though, dont push her to hard cuz than you'll look like an *******. My girl was thin, 5'3" 120lbs, she got real sick, almost died, and they put her on medications that blew her up to 160lbs :wow: :wow: :wow:, she than on her own lost it all and is now 125lbs. I helped her in motivation, but I didnt push her hard, she did it on her own. I didnt care about the weight gain, Im just happy everyday shes alive and healthy.
:lol: that's completely different. Your situation & are entirely different from what OP is talking about. Getting pregnant is also a different situation

Your chick was too busy fighting for her life. His chick is too busy being lazy

Last edited:
Passive aggressive at its finest.
mean.gif

Man up and do something about it, either have more sex, have a serious talk about it and yours starting to become unhappy, then hit the gym with her.
stop acting like women want direct responses when it comes to weight issues.

here's the real with stuff like that: girls get thicker as they age.  they know it and hate it waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy more than you do famb.  some fight it, gives themselfs that extra motivation and hit that gym errrry day and work hard at life in general.  those be the yambs i personally go for.  other girls well, they aren't lazy, they're just scared and unsure of how to head it off at the pass especially if they mom's or grandma's or sisters on that 'get larger' steez too and sometimes they just thow up that white flag.  you can't just get her a planet fitness card and say, 'go at it, girl,' ya gotta go WITH her.  ya gotta make it a part of both of y'all's routine.  like get up in the morning together, fix a light breakfast of eggs and oatmeal and a couple apple slices and go for a jog before work.  or do it after work.  or wait until the evening and hit the gym together.  ya gotta change YOUR eating and work out habits so she'll follow suit.  you the pilot, ya gotta show that girl how to handle the sticks if you want her to stay in the air.

Back
Top Bottom