Any successful gf weight loss stories?

This makes me think of my friend who works out 5 days a week.. but likes his woman as fat as they come :lol:

OP tell her to hit the treadmill or hit the road

I fully understand this :lol:. I know weight gain is natural, but man, I know chicks who were super fine in high school, and now 8 years later it's like their food pyramid starts with Frenchie's and ends with Chili's. And these chicks can't use the "I had kids" excuse either, cause most of them don't have any.
:lol: "I don't really like to workout"
BYE GIRL
I did mention this story way back, but I dated this chick back in 07/08 that gradually started picking up weight, a total of 25 pounds. She wasn't fat before, and wasn't even fat with those extra pounds, but I wasn't having that ****, and I basically had her running/walking with me around that time. I forgot exactly how, but I wanna say I made her think that it would be "something to do" and that I "needed to get a second workout in". This went on for awhile and she lost somewhere between 18-20 pounds. It did help that she did sports a bit before that, so there wasn't any teeth pulling.

Almost every fine girl that I (and everyone else) wanted in high school is now at least 20 pounds overweight. They weren't even thick, they were normal sized :smh: Back then they wouldn't even talk to dudes not built like football players (it's embarrassing how many eye rolls/"why the @#$% are you talking to me" looks I got back then :lol:), but now when I run into them they're friendly as hell, inviting me to parties, trying to go out with me, etc :rolleyes. And no this isn't a humble brag, cause I pretty much haven't aged or gained much size since then (I graduated in 07), so I know it's not me

And yea the whole "don't wife a thick girl" is so damn true. They stay thick for a few years and then it's :x Find a slim girl with a decent booty. Whether she stays the same size or gains weight, either way you win

Last edited:
I stopped talking to this girl before cuz she had to much weight on her. The face was ok and the mass was nice but she had a lil to much stomach. We wasn't in a real relationship though, we just hung out a few times. I don't feel bad about it at all.

The yambs was dripping wet though... :pimp:

The fact that DC actually found that thread made me laugh out loud...didn't think anybody remembered that

But I didn't really take their advice, I was already going with that approach cause I tried everything...absolutely positively everything

Back
Top Bottom