Any successful gf weight loss stories?

Tell her how hot Tracy Gold got.
laugh.gif
 genius

damn...women usually let themselves go after marriage. shorty is ahead of the curve. fat chicks be freaks tho. i believe there's direct correlation between obesity and freaky. Have you noticed an increase in her sexual enthusiasm as she's firmed up?

Mine is diff but relatable
When me and my girl met 4 years ago shes 5'10 and 110. Super skinny lol. Now shes like 145 and body is so banging yall. Dont mind the weight gain at all

If she likes to dance point her in the direction of zumba.

Yoga & spin classes are 2 others girls really enjoy. If she has friends who does them persuade her to join in.

Try & get her on some sort of daily routine. Routine for alot of people is key.

Let her join you when you go to the gym. Explain that its more time to spend together.

Eating/Diet is key tho. Make dinner more often & make healthy dinners. Stir fry is a good choice, fresh salads, baked chicken.

Dont be a dbag about it, be supportive.

IMO, I think it is shallow. I agree with Manny1. If it's not this, you'll find something else to pick at to make the one your with suitable to what YOU want. Just cut the bs and be your own gf :lol:. What happens if you get married and have kids and build a life and she gains weight? You going to flush your entire life away (family included)? Also, how do you know there are things about you that she doesn't like. These things go both ways man.
no that's different weight gain and shape loss is expected after kids. But at least try I just don't get it. She gives me concern about things and boom the effort is made to correct the issue. There's just excuses which irritate me because I don't really have excuses for what she wants. Family life is possibly later down the line and by that time people usually stop caring about those types of things

You know what that sounds like? She's a lazy person period. In that case, her staying in shape could be the least of your worries. But, I could be wrong.

Chicks get lazy and comfortable...and as long as dudes get the p that's all that matters for them.

Just cause you got a fat *** doesn't mean a thing when your stomach is protruding and you have a terrible attitude to go with it.

I'm feeling like Chappelle when he did the skit about being a psychic...and how stereotypes shape our perception. 

OP ya girl must be black right? 

Dog I know this feeling. My girls getting a little on the thick side too and doesn't even work out despite not having a job lol. Idk how to go about doing this either..Hinted it but don't wanna be a **** about it. Young sirs, I seek to find the equilibrium 

Damn I gotta look on the bright side of that break up last week... that girl was def going to put on some weight in the future. Just a matter of when :rofl:

She did tell me she wanted to go to the gym with me.... but let's be honest, I rather to my workout on my own :rofl:

My girl lost a ton of weight once we started dating. Like around 30 pounds right now.
Only bad thing about it is that I gotta start watching myself, can't be a complete slob. So we run together and cut out fast food completely.

oh and listen: its sweet that you think you can be straight up with your woman (or any woman for that matter) but you cant.

its impossible. Hell if you approach her cold on this topic like you want to, she may even keep the weight on for a while to spite you!

some chicks in the south dont like to work out. they think i be playing when i say we not going to go anywhere if dont hit the gym and get back into shape. Just a look into the future i see...dont want to be the only one caring about my body 

oh and listen: its sweet that you think you can be straight up with your woman (or any woman for that matter) but you cant.

its impossible. Hell if you approach her cold on this topic like you want to, she may even keep the weight on for a while to spite you!

Meth let you back in?

So from the sounds of things and reading these stories, it's not gonna pan out. I tried the warm hearted and cold hearted approach. I tried the gym. Her latest excuse is she doesn't like to sweat. And I don't really feel bad after readin this stuff especially becuz I told her from rip and she had me thinkin we were on the same page. Smh mix this with a stuck up pretty girl attitude and it's a wrap. Not my type of chick. Def didn't see this coming

If she can't take care of herself how is she going to take care of you and your kids if you have them

brilliant

While you're in bed with her, grab on to her sides but kind of hold on for a second longer, like you're unfamiliar with this new "feel" so to speak.

kind of give a look that says "hmm well thats interesting..."

she'll be in the gym in no time

cosign this

Lmfao at some of these responses!
roll.gif

You guys are mean!

Why dont you guys work out together. Go for a morning jog and help her through it. You cant have a burger and tell her to have a piece of lettuce. Do it together and hopefully it works.

What about finding a fat girl, like someone who's 5'3.5" and 180 lbs. Would you guys wife her and make her workout till she's a dime?

So I been dealin wit this chick for about a year now. And at the beginning things weren't as serious as they are now but I still told her from rip that I don't like skinny girls because my sister used to have a eating disorder. She said she would never let herself go. So here I am facing this issue. I like my girls thicker. She wants to get a planet fitness membership to get skinnier in the stomach (I'm hoping to get her to do squats too!). She wants breasts implants but doesn't have enough money. I'm not going to leave her, I'm still attracted to her but I'd like more meat. Anybody ever been in this situation? Sucks
....... you on some other. Took a realistic situation and idk where u took it lol

While you're in bed with her, grab on to her sides but kind of hold on for a second longer, like you're unfamiliar with this new "feel" so to speak.

kind of give a look that says "hmm well thats interesting..."

she'll be in the gym in no time

Listen to this man OP

Back
Top Bottom