Any tmobile employees? vol. apologies

i've made madd posts about my phone situation
i'm getting nervous on getting my hands on this HTC HD2

i thought the 24th was a saturday, but it's like a wednesday or thursday...

the chick on tmobile customer care has me shook, telling me it's better to go to the store than to order online, 

but i don't get off till late in the day

long story short, 

Anybody on here work for tmobile?

are you able to set up my purchase of this phone (via upgrade) while i sit at work all day?

lemme know if i can get some sort of NT love....

why are people still doing upgrades?

didn't you see how easily cashmerethoughts was getting people out of contracts?

edit:
and I know of a store midtown if you dont mind doing things the best way

well, i'm eligible for a full upgrade, same price if my contract was cancelled....(it actually doesn't need to be cancelled, im month-to-month now...)

i was just wondering if anyone works for tmobile and could either hold or order it while it early on the 24th....earlier than i could due to being a teacher...

im not from the city, gawd.

...no, not if you go to an indirect that realizes now they have more commission to play with

I always assumed you moved to NY actually, my bad.

but if you goto a T mobile store and pay the "SIMP" price they can do a payment plan for you.
my employee bought to cop one for $150

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

...no, not if you go to an indirect that realizes now they have more commission to play with

I always assumed you moved to NY actually, my bad.

but if you goto a T mobile store and pay the "SIMP" price they can do a payment plan for you.
my employee bought to cop one for $150
none of this makes any sense to me, thunder....
better commission for them or not, i pay the same price, so i do not care...

tmobile is talking like this *++! is about to be hard to get your hands on...

i was just wondering if there was an NT avenue i could stroll down

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

well, i'm eligible for a full upgrade, same price if my contract was cancelled....(it actually doesn't need to be cancelled, im month-to-month now...)

i was just wondering if anyone works for tmobile and could either hold or order it while it early on the 24th....earlier than i could due to being a teacher...

It's a Windows Mobile device, it won't sale out. I wouldn't even get it, you won't be able to upgrade to WM7.

whats so amazing about windows mobile 7?

sorry, im not a nerd....

Nothin is amazin about WinMo7 OP so don't even stress that. They took a step backwards w/ it so I'd be happy w/ 6.5 until XDA fools around w/ 7. The phone won't sell out tho. Ppl still sleep on WinMo phones so u good

Upgrade prices and new 2 year agreement prices are usually different, the only way to stay with T-mo and get the new 2 year price is to lose your current phone number. But if they are offering new 2 year pricing on upgrades go for it. As far as going to a private dealer and buying, the phone pricing can vary, they usually have better pricing/deals on the phones overall but being that its gonna be "hard to come by" a lot of dealers wont sell them. WM phones aren't that popular so dont stress about them being sold out, chill let them get out read about the reviews and gauge the market for good pricing, then cop. Im surprised you couldnt buy from customer service though, you can sometimes bargain with them and/or have your upgrade fee waived

whats so amazing about windows mobile 7?

sorry, im not a nerd....
to be honest, eye candy and a higher number

6.5 can multitask, side-load apps and allow for modding

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Nothin is amazin about WinMo7 OP so don't even stress that. They took a step backwards w/ it so I'd be happy w/ 6.5 until XDA fools around w/ 7. The phone won't sell out tho. Ppl still sleep on WinMo phones so u good

They're a bunch of hypocrites smh.
Microsoft is pretty much trying to close off the OS like what Apple does so if XDA can't do anything with, I'll go with android unless the Diamond 3 is really sexy.
I just read an interesting article about how so many companies have failed putting a UI on android and WM except for HTC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom