Any way to prove someone was on the phone while driving?

I was in a accident last week where someone rear ended me, I saw him on his phone but just wanted to know if there is a way to prove it? 

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Have the police look into his phone records/bill to see if he was on the phone at the time of the accident.. Either way it should be his fault if you were the one who got rear-ended. Doesn't matter if he was on the phone or not.
cosign

All right. I know he should be at fault, but I just want to make sure, cause dude is a lawyer and I think will try to twist it in some way.

Originally Posted by Wade187

All right. I know he should be at fault, but I just want to make sure, cause dude is a lawyer and I think will try to twist it in some way.
how do you know that dude is a lawyer?  did he tell you that he was a lawyer (as a scare tactic)?

if so you might want to get talk to your own attorney about it.  I could be wrong, but I don't think attorneys are allowed to threaten or manipulate someone by refereing to their own legal expertise.

Paging HovKid? maybe he can shed some light on if this dude can get in trouble from his State Bar Association?

Back
Top Bottom