Any1 ever gone through a drive through or drive in naked? vol bucket list/ I dare you

datztoothless

Banned
I saw it on tv once, but it was a car full of females doing it. They got their food free.

It's just one of those things, IMO, that seems like it'd be fun as hell to do once. Only problem is assuring it'll be females on duty at the time.Problem with doing it at Sonic is somebody pulling in the spot next to you

Just throwing it out there, I dare somebody to go do it and share their experience. Or name your own bucket list items. I don't know, I'm gone as hellright now.

If you're a guy and do that you're going to jail. If you're a chick and do that you get free food like those chicks on that show.

you expecting someone to try it and come and post pictures of proof or something?

ehhh I don't see how this is a good idea.

Naked? Na... But I have went to a drive through with my shirt off and had blood on my hands after a fight before.
laugh.gif

You don't think the chics would enjoy it? Should I let them know when I make my order ahead of time?

Like "Yea, I was the Big mac combo with a Sprite, and can you have a female serve it to me?"

Or if I did it at a sub place, the joke practically writes itself.

hows about, you go to the drivethru clothed, and if a females voice is on the intercom you get naked?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

hows about, you go to the drivethru clothed, and if a females voice is on the intercom you get naked?
you gotta look out for those double windows though
laugh.gif

I'll try it tomorrow in a trenchcoat. I'll probably so Sonic too since they employee almost all females. It's summertime so she's likely goingto potentially <18, so it's a huge risk but whatever. My life is so dull right now getting arrested might not even be a bad thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this isnt gonna end well.....

Ill wake up tmrw to a post titled "HELP! I got charged with indecent exposure!!! Vol. Sonic after dark.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'll try it tomorrow in a trenchcoat. I'll probably so Sonic too since they employee almost all females. It's summertime so she's likely going to potentially <18, so it's a huge risk but whatever. My life is so dull right now getting arrested might not even be a bad thing

roll.gif
This dude....

Back
Top Bottom