Anybody autoX, track, race their cars?

Been gradually tapping into the motorsports world and I have my first autoX/track session next month w/ a professional instructor.  Gonna get my car prep'd up and going helmet shopping tomorrow.
glasses.gif

Anybody here track?  Doesn't matter if its straight line, road track, rally, etc.

pimp.gif

Been gradually tapping into the motorsports world and I have my first autoX/track session next month w/ a professional instructor.  Gonna get my car prep'd up and going helmet shopping tomorrow.
glasses.gif

Anybody here track?  Doesn't matter if its straight line, road track, rally, etc.

pimp.gif

I haven't ran my car yet but i plan to within this year. I'm a muscle head and so are my cousins so we go to the 1/4 mile a lot. Cousins have videos online of there cars running.

I haven't ran my car yet but i plan to within this year. I'm a muscle head and so are my cousins so we go to the 1/4 mile a lot. Cousins have videos online of there cars running.

I drift. Never really got into autox. I'm trying to pickup a bucket seat for this season. Pain in the %%!% getting throw around trying to control the car. Haha. Have fun man, M3 will be awesome to throw around some tight corners.

MG_0106.jpg
sant_wal_editl.jpg
MG_0003.jpg

I drift. Never really got into autox. I'm trying to pickup a bucket seat for this season. Pain in the %%!% getting throw around trying to control the car. Haha. Have fun man, M3 will be awesome to throw around some tight corners.

MG_0106.jpg
sant_wal_editl.jpg
MG_0003.jpg

i want to actually put my s2000 to good use and drive it like it's suppose to, but with a busy work schedule and living in NYC and hating going to jersey keeps me away from the track. i gotta find some autox events in queens/li this summer, i'm dying to improve my driving.

i want to actually put my s2000 to good use and drive it like it's suppose to, but with a busy work schedule and living in NYC and hating going to jersey keeps me away from the track. i gotta find some autox events in queens/li this summer, i'm dying to improve my driving.

Back
Top Bottom