Anybody balled in the adidas Gil Zero Mids?

Thinking about getting the Indigo/white pair to hoop in....how are these?

adidas basketball products usually never seem to fail...thanx

I'd check to make sure that they're actually Gil-Zero Mids, and not the Gil Zero TD. The TD version doesn't have the formotion outsole.

Although, I think the TD is probably a solid shoe anyway.

I like the low, never played in the mid.

The low has great court feel, good stability and balance, traction is good (not excellent), and decent fit. Fit isn't the best, but it's good enough.Cushioning is surprisingly good for me, just responsive enough for quick movements, but also soft enough for hard impacts.

For me, the real flaw is the inner lining. The inner doesn't feel completely seamless to me.

played in the mids, the tds, and the lows.. they all have quality performance. to be honest, the formotion was nice for cuts and movement but the tds withoutit still do a great job.

i found the traction to be good, and they held up for a good while playin consistently outside too.

solid shoes. for real for real.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

I'd check to make sure that they're actually Gil-Zero Mids, and not the Gil Zero TD. The TD version doesn't have the formotion outsole.

Although, I think the TD is probably a solid shoe anyway.

I like the low, never played in the mid.

The low has great court feel, good stability and balance, traction is good (not excellent), and decent fit. Fit isn't the best, but it's good enough. Cushioning is surprisingly good for me, just responsive enough for quick movements, but also soft enough for hard impacts.

For me, the real flaw is the inner lining. The inner doesn't feel completely seamless to me.

yeah these ones right?
http://www.eastbay.com/ca...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

Yeah, looks like they are the Gil Zeros, got the formotion pods on the bottom.

That's a sick colorway too.

The Gil Zero is just a great looking shoe period.

Thanx yall....jus copped the Indiglo/white color way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom