ANYBODY BEEN TO A CAVS GAME?

reazson

Banned
I got tickets for todays game @ 2:30, whats a good time to go and get autographs?

I forget the exact section....im thinking 107 or something like that. But you need to get there a good 1-1.5 hours before the games tipoff.
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2.​
DEAR JORDAN​
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Better leave now. Autographs usually stop 45 minutes before the game.. Also, if you have the chance, try hanging out in the corner section behind Detroits bench after the game if you are a Pistons fan. Again, its the very most corner section on the lower level behind their bench. You might get kicked out, but if you dont, the players will come out for their friends and family after the arena has cleared. This is the best shot of getting anything. It's worth the try. Just sneak down right after the final buzzer and sit comfortably as if you belong there, cause youre supposed to have a pass to sit there after the game, but it might work if you can get away with it. Its worked for me in the past. Have fun

what they both said.....I went yesterday.......I barely got there on time.
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.
Shaker Heights,Ohio....http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.

Teamamfam

Yes, My Name is Chris And I'm Too Fat For Most Hypebeast Clothing.

Back
Top Bottom