Anybody catch what Stephen Jackson said yesterday bout Celtics?

The frustration in the Bobcats locker room reached a boiling point not just because of the loss, but because of the way the Celtics acted while handing them a 24-point beating.

Stephen Jackson captured the mood of a locker room that was more or less livid because of trash-talk they felt was taken to the extreme, addressing what he felt was a matter of disrespect by the Celtics throughout the course of the game.

“I can take getting beat, if it’s about basketball,

Stephen Jackson is insane. Everything I've heard rumored is that Pierce really did say "nice play, Ray" and Jackson lost it. Pierce's face after was pure confusion. I thought they were both Piru??

That sqaud is filled with a bunch of fugazi individuals.

KG
PP
Rondo

A bunch of _'s who bark more than they bite.

I'm still mad CP3 didn't go in Rondo's grill when he thought he was hardbody after that game earlier this year.

KG, Rondo, Rasheed, Perkins, PP

Can you imagine the trash talking... lol

even Rondo had a slick comment bout CP3

edit -
Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm still mad CP3 didn't go in Rondo's grill when he thought he was hardbody after that game earlier this year.
CP3 tried getting to the locker room.. The league had to review what happened.
laugh.gif

wait, so they're friends off court, but paul went too far with the trash talk during the game? somebody tell jackson to pick his skirt up and stop crying. bloods don't cry.

KG
PP
Rondo

How does this make sense? You want them to get in fights on the court? I would say that they do have bite since they are all All Stars. If you back it up, I'm pretty sure it's allowed in the unofficial code.

Pretty soon that Celtics team will be dismantled anyway, Ray Allen will be gone at seasons end, KG will start to break down, and who knows if PP will pick up his option, he will probably file for free agency.   They were only built to be good for the 2-3 years max.  

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

KG
PP
Rondo

How does this make sense? You want them to get in fights on the court? I would say that they do have bite since they are all All Stars. If you back it up, I'm pretty sure it's allowed in the unofficial code.

indifferent.gif
 Miss me with all that All Star %%*!.
Just like what Q-Rich and Steve Jack said...it's certain %%*! that stays on the court in terms of trash talk...and certain stuff you just don't say to another man period unless you ready to scrap. Walking to another teams bench throwing up gangs signs acting like you about to throw down with the whole team...barking and pushing around a bunch of Europeans or dudes 6'2 and below...and having some lame %%*! to say to somebody after a game are all lame moves. I just wish one of them dudes would have pulled something like that with someone like Stack. Don't act tough when the cameras are on and you're in front of thousands of people and officials. I wonder if Rondo would have approached CP like that if they were in the tunnels as opposed to being on the floor like that.

Doubt it.

This seems like a non-issue at best.

Like gettin into an argument with anybody else on the basketball court. After like 20 minutes you're over it. The reporters just got to him at minute 15 when he was still thinkin "$+*$ that %$#+*" in his head and Jack is the kinda guy to not filter himself.

Some of you stay whining about the C's like they ran a train on your mom and made you watch. This really is a non-story.

KG
PP
Rondo

KG has ZERO bite....He knows how to pick his spots and WHO to pick on.  Tell me why he didn't go after Anthony Peeler after he got punched in the chops a few years back?  Again....if your name is Calderon, Fernandez, etc...he'll be in your face all day.  I think he also tried that *+++ w. Pachulia a few years back in the playoffs, but Zaza wasn't having it.....
laugh.gif

I love everything about KG's game, except for who he talks @*#+ to....

Don't quote me, but I think someone in the NBA called him out for his BS too....

you right about kg, but lets be real if that wasnt a crucial playoff game i'm pretty that peeler incident would have been a little different.

the pressure of looking like a total $$#+$ would have been too much not to do anything if that was a regular season game

65318857.jpg
laugh.gif
eek.gif

cmon though you know for a fact that KG and loves to go at the white boys. he is the definition of all bark and no bite. incredible b ball player. hall of fame. deserved his ring etc. but he's a female dog from what we see on TV

dude got on all fours and barked on the court to a rookie
eyes.gif
should have been kicked in the face

KG has ZERO bite....He knows how to pick his spots and WHO to pick on.  Tell me why he didn't go after Anthony Peeler after he got punched in the chops a few years back?  Again....if your name is Calderon, Fernandez, etc...he'll be in your face all day.  I think he also tried that *+++ w. Pachulia a few years back in the playoffs, but Zaza wasn't having it.....

I love everything about KG's game, except for who he talks @*#+ to....

Don't quote me, but I think someone in the NBA called him out for his BS too....

This was a reponse from me in a "League is keeping tabs on Garnett" thread we had a long while back I just found...

Mind you I wrote this right after Garnett was getting heat for picking on Luke Ridnour a year or so ago...

Sadly Garnett has developed a nice little pattern with "who" he picks fights with and anyone who has closely followed KG's career knows exactly what that means....

He's been beefing with Joel Przybilla on the court and in the press since Joel's first year in the league. He famously wasn't on speaking terms with Wally World during their time (and fight) in Minnesota. He knocked out Rick Rickert's jaw during a summer session pickup game a couple years ago. He goes at it with Matt Bonner on ABC during a game against Raptors few years ago. He gives a cheap shot shoulder pick on Pachulia in last year's first round of the playoffs, and a couple games later gives an elbow to Pachulia leading to another scuffle. He's now serving a 1 game suspension for slapping Bogut. He pulled that stuff above with Calderon.

Sense a pattern here?

Garnett will get into scuffles with anyone if you bait him. But as the "hunter" he sure likes going after them white boys.
laugh.gif

I seen KG turn and jog back to the huddle when Odom was in his face. 

But KG certainly took the time to speak to Sasha Vujacic when the opportunity presented itself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pierce's face after was pure confusion.
I was wondering if anyone else saw that. That was a gif-worthy reaction. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Judging by his face, it did look like Jack flipped out about nothing.

This seems like a non-issue at best.

Like gettin into an argument with anybody else on the basketball court. After like 20 minutes you're over it. The reporters just got to him at minute 15 when he was still thinkin "$+*$ that %$#+*" in his head and Jack is the kinda guy to not filter himself.
That's exactly what I thought.

Back
Top Bottom