Anybody else alone on thanksgiving?

Well I'm at work til 10 while about 30 members of my family are gathering at my home.

ain't eem mad though.

Just me and my Lil bro. I'm throwing down in the kitchen. It's bout to be a good day.

I'm on campus not really lonely I know someone in town cookin and my boy is here today's his bday so ima hit the town with him later

I felt bad seein this girl from my school eatin at the Salvation Army earlier since she had no were else to go..

Last edited:
I would open up my crib to y'all if you lived near me.

Bout to deep fry two birds myself :pimp:

I am for the first time. I can either head out of town to my fam and friends or stick around town and kick it at coworker's cribs. Opted to do neither and just spend the next 4 days laying around and recouping. Sounded good at first, but for someone who actually prefers his alone time, this is the first time i've ever truly felt lonely. But I'm sticking to it. First time being dolo in a new city hit me.

Right here but kinda by choice. Could have went with the fam but I got some stuff going on and didn't want to have to talk about it or explain things to anybody. I don't mind though. Makes you appreciate when you do have family time.

I was gonna stay home, but I went anyway, came back and the house is empty so I kinda feel you homie. I'll just use it to clear my mind and work on some music doe, put it to good use famblay.

I'm chillin with this milf i mess with n my boy, her sons who are my age surprisingly are showin love...still don't trust em tho

Might have 2 yambs lined up for tonite and I've been drinkin so hopefully it's a cool evening

Last edited:
Alone ..i got 2 plates otw i been online shopping as well getting lots of gifts out the way

i just went and got some chinese food 
pimp.gif

I am for the first time. I can either head out of town to my fam and friends or stick around town and kick it at coworker's cribs. Opted to do neither and just spend the next 4 days laying around and recouping. Sounded good at first, but for someone who actually prefers his alone time, this is the first time i've ever truly felt lonely. But I'm sticking to it. First time being dolo in a new city hit me.
right there with ya bro...

I can't keep doing these... Cuz I think this will lead me to leaning on a woman for emotional support and getting too involved in a relationship before it takes the necessary time to develop

Back
Top Bottom